《AKARI YUKIMURA》

Username~ -ONCEBLINK16-

Name~ Akari Yukimura

Nickname~ 
•Kari: Her sister likes to call her that and has since the two were little. It's just a cute little nickname.
•Yuki: Her group members call her this because they think it's cute.
•Rora: Jimin likes to call her that as he thinks it's a pretty name.

Stage name~ Aurora

Date of Birth~ December 24, 1996

Age~ 21

Nationality~ Japanese

Ethnicity~ Japanese

Birth Place~ Tokyo, Japan

Hometown~ Seoul, South Korea

Blood type~ A

Slot ~ The Aurora

Face claim~ Minatozaki Sana

Love interest~ Park Jimin
Status ~ Dating

Likes~•Kpop•Being Sexy•Light & Dark Colors•Dramas•Flirting•Skinship

Likes~
•Kpop
•Being Sexy
•Light & Dark Colors
•Dramas
•Flirting
•Skinship

Dislike~
•Bullies
•Hate
•Fake People
•Annoying People
•Police
•Death

Hobbies~
•Singing
•Dancing
•Flirting With Members
•Doing Her Hair
•Watching Dramas
•Being On Instagram

Trivia~
•Speaks fluent Japanese, Korean, and Chinese
•Is learning how to speak English
•Can't watch scary movies with jump scares because she gets scared
•Has a dog named Mocha
•Has a peanut allergy
•Often makes up dances

Personality~ Aurora is the sexiest member of the group. She loves skinship and flirting and often does it. She often uses her sexiness to her advantage to get the members to do something she wants. She knows how to be the right amount of sexy, which is useful. The fans love how she can be sexy but not too too sexy.

Background~ Aurora was born in Tokyo, Japan to two full Japanese parents and no siblings. Being the only child really did have its advantages. She was the most important thing at home but not at school. School was the very opposite. She wasn't at all popular and only had a few friends, which she was okay with. Her friends are the reason why she got into Kpop and wanted to be an idol.

Trainee years~ 4 Years

How they got into JYP Entertainment~ Aurora decided to audition for JYP along with her friend, who also wanted to be an idol. The two went to the nearest audition, which wasn't far from where they lived. They auditioned and everything went well, for Aurora at least. Aurora was the only one out of the two girls who heard back from JYP, which was okay with her friend.

Message to groupmates~ "I hope you all like me. I also hope that we can all become really good friends."

Message to fans~ "Please support me and the rest of the group. The girls I'm in the group with are all so talented."

~~~~~~~~~~~☆☆☆☆☆☆~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for applying!