《HONG DAHEE》

Username~ KkangjiJellyLove

Name~ Hong Dahee (홍다희)

Nickname~ Heung Dahee, by the members, because her actions and facial expressions are the weirdest ones.

Stage name~ Dahee (다희)

Date of Birth~ May 8, 1995

Age~ 23

Nationality ~ Korean

Ethnicity~ Korean

Birth Place~ Daegu, South Korea

Hometown~ Pohang, South Korea

Blood type~ B+

Slot~ The Thunder

Face claim~ SuA (Dreamcatcher)

Love interest~ Chen (EXO)
Status ~ best friends

Likes~ - challenges- Japanese food- the colour crimson- pranks- parties- spas- karaoke rooms- hang out with members

Likes~
- challenges
- Japanese food
- the colour crimson
- pranks
- parties
- spas
- karaoke rooms
- hang out with members

Dislike~
-garlic
- her height
- her age
- horror movies
- haunted houses
- roller coaster

Hobbies~
- playing games
- eating
- crazy dancing
- making weird noises

Trivia~
-She has an older brother named Hong No-a, who’s now preparing for his wedding.
-In Avatrich, she’s the closest with YiMing, because both of them are dorks.
-She can handle spicy food well
-She’s so sensitive everytime she gained weight
-She has a phobia of Hello Kitty after hearing the hidden story of it.
-She’s always upset everytime she’s pranked, but she won’t be remembering the incident after around 6 hours.

Personality~ Dahee is the perfect definition of a weirdo, she always try hard to make her friends laugh with her face and body.
Dahee has a very dirty mind, she can think of anything dirty even when a normal thing is mentioned.
Dahee is a motherly person when it comes to a serious matter, she loves to help younger members who faced difficulty in anything.
Dahee is a forgiving person, she never held grudge to anyone. However, this makes her a naive person who’s susceptible to the younger members’ prank target.
Dahee is a scaredy cat, she hates things that plays with her adrenaline such as horror movies and haunted houses.

Background~ None of Dahee’s family members are from entertainment field, even Dahee’s brother is in academic field. Since young, Dahee is always compared with her brother by her parents, making her lose hope as an academic person. Dahee has a great passion in art, so she tried her luck to accept some jobs as a singer in restaurants and parties. There’s one time when she starts to pursue theatrical arts at the age of 18. That’s when her brother offered her to sing for the last time on his graduation party, thus beginning Dahee’s idol career.

Trainee years~ 3 years 2 month

How they got into JYP Entertainment~
Dahee is performing in her brother’s graduation party, singing one of Kpop ballad songs, and one of his invitees happened to have a relationship with JYPE management team. He offered Dahee to be scouted at the company, Dahee refused to do so. However, he didn’t give up and keep on persuading her and with No-a’s help and support, Dahee is finally scouted in the agency.

Message to groupmates~ Hi girls, we’re all in this together! Let’s cherish our moments till the end!

Message to fans~ Hi, thank you for your support, and I’ll try my best.

~~~~~~~~~~~☆☆☆☆☆☆~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for applying !