MISSION OUTLINES

"YOU CAN'T BE DRINKING! YOU'RE LIKE, 12!"
"I'M 23, SMARTASS"

or, the rules for this applyfic.

-

hi there! i'm roisin / rosa, and VENI VIDI VICI is something that's been in the works for a while! heavily inspired by my binge watching of the entire james bond franchise and also talking to the security guards who work at concerts and shows, i h...

hi there! i'm roisin / rosa, and VENI VIDI VICI is something that's been in the works for a while! heavily inspired by my binge watching of the entire james bond franchise and also talking to the security guards who work at concerts and shows, i hope you enjoy this as much i loved planning it!
please, please follow these rules, in order to heighten your chances of being accepted for a slot!

-

1. RESPECT
please be respectful to both me and all other appliers! we want this to be a good time, so please keep harsh words to yourself and not in the comments section! on that note, feel free to critique my writing but please keep it constructive!

2. ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY.
in order for you to get updates! reading list and following me will be forever optional, but feel free, i'm always hungry for validation.

3. SETTING NOTES.
this applyfic is based on graduates of an asian police academy, but i haven't specified where. feel free to make your characters much more culturally diverse than just koreans and east asian ethnicities!

4. FORMS.
this applyfic will not be first come first served, but i may close slots early if i'm really in love. please keep them neat and readable; i will be releasing a pastebin and google docs version of the form.

5. FACECLAIMS.
ulzzangs, underrated idols, models and actors only, please! preferably ones with a good amount of hq photos for graphics!

6. ACTIVITY.
please vote and comment on chapters (especially if you get accepted!) for one, i'm a thirsty bitch, and two, it'll help your character get more screen (page?) time in this af! i'm writing this for fun, but it's nice to see some appreciation once in a while.

7. PASSWORD.
what's your favourite bts song?

-