SECURITY DETAIL

" I GRADUATED IN ORDER TO SOLVE MURDERS AND BREAK UP CRIME RINGS, BUT HERE I AM, BABYSITTING A BUNCH OF SPOILED KIDS "

or, the slots.

-

GREENLIGHT
( i wanna scream the truth )

GREENLIGHT is all quiet efficiency and graceful passion - with plans prepared from A all the way to Z, they're highly intelligent and graduated top of their year at the academy

GREENLIGHT is all quiet efficiency and graceful passion - with plans prepared from A all the way to Z, they're highly intelligent and graduated top of their year at the academy. they seem unimpressed by everything around them, and nothing seems to faze them; except, however, the pressure to succeed placed on them by their parents over the years, that they can't seem to shake. frequently called 'emotionless', they're actually just observant and unwilling to get involved with any kind of drama. they crave emotional connection and affection from others, but shy away from it, not wanting to seem dependent.

requirements !
- they have a younger sibling who they adore. the sibling should be a huge bts fan.
- they should have an obscure hobby that doesn't relate to their job in any way.
- a faceclaim that looks calm and composed.

love interest !
kim seokjin

-

SOBER
( can we keep up with the ruse? )

SOBER is the mom friend to end all mom friends; loving but mild, they keep the peace and stop others from making dumb decisions

SOBER is the mom friend to end all mom friends; loving but mild, they keep the peace and stop others from making dumb decisions. they're clear-headed and put the safety and well-being of others above themselves. first wanting to become a nurse, they ended up in public security with the mindset of keeping people out of the hospital in the first place. they struggle with the idea that they'll die unremembered, having done nothing with a lasting effect on the world. they're good-hearted and a bit of a stick in the mud when it comes to reckless ways of having fun, but they're just looking out for people.

requirements !
- they must have a strong relationship with their grandparents.
- they should have some secret that they're keeping from others.
- a faceclaim that looks cheerful and caring.