AGENT PROFILE ! SEAN LIN

—— > OPEN PROFILE FOR HOMEMADE DYNAMITE

"you've been here since 6am - i'm almost impressed

"you've been here since 6am - i'm almost impressed."

sean barely avoids dropping the weight on his foot when he hears the voice from behind him, twisting to spot his visitor. a shock of red hair and a pile of papers greets him, his supervisor grinning behind her glasses.

"and i don't suppose you've been watching the cameras to figure that out?" he laughs, spinning around on the bench to greet rois with a bow. "what've you come to bother me about this time?"

the morning sun came through the windows a few hours ago, and most of it has moved around to the other side of the building, but there's enough to keep the gym facilities lit well enough that he can read some of the writing in her arms. "new job?"

"yep." she pops the p, just like usual, accent slipping through. "this one's special though."

and that gets his attention. stretching to stand up and grab part of the pile sliding out of rois's hands, he looks down at the first page.

'oh, hell no."

"hell yes," he gets in return, and the glint in her eyes is something only perfected from years of military and governmental supervision.

"take these, and get going. i want all that paperwork on my desk by this evening." she tells him, leaving sean to stare blankly at the top page of the job profile.

" she tells him, leaving sean to stare blankly at the top page of the job profile

-

everyone say thanks to the god of forms  self-regret ! i love sean so much, him and yoongi are gonna be my babies i-

anyway this was short and kinda awful but i wanna pump the reveals out and get the tone of the story going! this'll be part social media/prose as a fic - i've never done anything like it, but it'll be fun!