˙°30°˙

Jungkook's pov-

When I lost all of my hope, I started searching for at least something like a top. I was not mad a Taehyung, but  was ready to beat his ass when I come out of this room. I was searching everywhere, but I usually don't leave clothes in my bathroom. 

The really only top was the shirt I was just wearing- and this was Taehyung's shirt.

I sighed, seeing no other choice.

.

.

.

I opened the doors of my bathroom, being in only a top. That means that I didn't wear anything down there- if you know what I mean. When I saw Taehyung's amazed face, I could feel my face heat up again

I was standing there for a good second, realizing how all of this actually looked like-

Taehyung lying on my bed, staring at me with only a top on my body.

*oOOOkay jungkook, all you need is your pajama*

'' GIVE ME THIS YOU JERK ''

I ran to my bed and jump right beside Taehyung. He had my pajama in his hand, but right when I reached out for it, he gripped on it hard and literally hugged it. 

'' Yaaa Taeee!!~~ ''

We were both laughing hysterically, as I tried to do something to get my pajama set back. That's when a perfect opportunity jumped out-

Yes, I was bottom-naked, but Tae's shirt was long enough to hide all of my goodies. So, as Taehyung somehow ended up in one of the perfect positions, I put each of my legs around his body, so I ended up sitting on his abdomen.

We both kept laughing, as Taehyung kept changing the position of his hands, so I was unable to get the pajama. At some point, I stopped for a second, looking down at Taehyung, still giggling. As I again reached out to Tae's hands, he threw the pajama on the ground.

*seriously tae... *

My eyes followed the pajama, until it hit the ground. I instantly facepalmed, being nervous, that Tae will see my bottom part of body when I go off of him.

What? I'm just being honest.

But, as I still kept my eyes on my pajama, I heard Taehyung say

'' Didn't I say that you need to take off my shirt later? ''

I gulped as I looked back at him.

'' Taehyung, seriously, throw it on the ground? *slaps his chest, again laughing*

We again started laughing as I've decided to finally go off of Taehyung. As I hid my crotch area with dragging the shirt down, I saw how Taehyung's eye glued to my abdomen and chest area. I checked what was bringing that much attention to this part of my body-

I turned out that my abs were very visible through the thin shirt.

I chuckled, almost kneeling down, but just enough to grab the pajama off the ground. He blushed, as he realized what I was hiding from him.