CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 guyss!!! Hope you like it and pls vote and comment your suggestions.
-----------------------------------------------------------

*Sorry, not sorry*

Elize's POV

Today is our flight to the Philippines. I woke up early to visit my friends and say my last word to them.

I took a bath and head down to the kitchen to sneak out some food. I gotl outside to smell some fresh air then i walk to my friends house. I have 3 friends here in Canada. So meaning, I need to go to their house, one by one.

"ELIZE!!!!! Don't leave I beg you" Nia said.

I laughed cause she's so cute at this moment.

"I'll leave for my future" I said with a convincing voice.

"For your future? or for you to avoid him? to move on? and to find another men?"

"What the hell?! Nia. Seriously?! to find another men? I dont feel like loving another man again."

"Wews..." she sighed. "Don't be bitter because of those people who don't deserve your bitterness"

"Nia don't be mad at them, they are just people who does bad things"

"Duhh. Elize, they are not human, they are sluts in a monsters ass" her brows connected. "Can you imagine, his your boyfriend, and shes our friend, how could they do that to you? They dont care about your feelings, and then you even consider them as humans?!"

"Stop it Nia. Im here to have a last bonding with you. And i dont want to talk about it anymore"

She then, smiled and hug me. "Wait for me here, I'll just change my clothes"

While I wait for her I open my Tagalog Dictionary on my phone. Actually, I know almost all of the Tagalog words that Ive been studying since last month. I have known some Tagalog words  when I was young, like 'maganda ako', 'opo, oo', 'bakit, ano, sino, paano, kailan', and 'mahal kita'. Hindi ako nagkaroon ng ibang kaalaman sa Tagalog maliban doon cause I thought that it was useless and boring, so i didnt study farther about Philippines and Filipinos but, isang araw may naging Filipina teacher kami she told us about the history, culture, and beautiful places in the Philippines. Because of that naging interesado ako sa Pilipinas, at yun nga inaral ko ang kasaysayan ng bansang yun and i found it beautiful.

Philippines have been conquerd by Spaniards since 300 years.

And when Filipinos claim their Freedom another conqueror has arrived the Japanese and Amricans. And theres a lot of beautiful places there! Hindi pa dapat ako pupunta ngayon doon dahil hindi ko pa alam kung paano ako makikibagay at gagalaw doon, but my dad needs us there right now. So wala akong magawa, sakto naman na nag break kami ng First love--- este boyfriend ko. Kaya pumayag na rin ako para maka move on na sakanya. Hindi ko nga akalain na magagawa nya yun with my 'friend' pa talaga.

"Hey Elize looks like your so excited to go to the Philippines. Hmmm. Im starting to fell sad" she act like she was about to cry. Hahaha. So cute.

I pinched her cheeks "Lets go?"

"Lets go!"

We walk to Maeca's house and knock to their door. "Maeca?!"

After a few seconds the doors open.
"Hey!" She looked at me "Elize are you really going to leave us?"