CHAPTER 2

Hey guys! So, here is chapter 2... Hope you like it! Pls Vote and Comment your suggestions
This is the start of tagalog speaking!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
*GOODBYE CANADA, HELLO PHILIPPINES*

Elize's POV

               Were now on airport, heading through the plane. I still remember the pain. The pain when I left there, The pain when I see him cry, and The pain that he caused to me.

My heart...... Its broken and I dont think that someone can fix it anymore.

"Elize?, are you fine? If you want we can reschedule this flight" my mom with her concerned face. I smiled.

"No mom, dont reschedule it, were here and I dont like wasting some time. And Im fine mom." I smiled even more larger. "Im really, really fine mom".

"You sure?" she said then she held my hand.

"Yeah" were now on the plane. I sat near the window. I just loved to see the view from outside its calm me.

I closed my eyes to remember everything that happened.

-Flashed back-

I walk away from him, I dont know how I do this. Before I never walk away from him, I always there by his side, always there for him.

I go to the restroom to fix my face that now so wet because of sweat and tears, my eyes is so red, and I really looked paled.

As I look at my reflection at the mirror, I remember the time were together, the time when were so sweet and nothing can broke us apart. But thats change when my new friend came.

I never thought, they can do that they have an affair while were still together. And I found it out. At first, its so hard to accept the truth that he broke me up for her, how funny. But when the time is passing by, I already accept it, but everytime I saw them, I realized that its not too easy. I maybe accept the truth, but I cant face the truth that the pain is killing me.

I put some powder on my face to hide my broken face. I breathe deeply and leave the restroom.

I walk to my friends table.

"Hey! Lets go! Its getting late" I said.

"Elize......" Nia said. They look sad.

"Oh come on! I'll visit you" I said then smiled.

"No, not that" Maeca said.

"I-i saw you two." Julia said. "Are you Ok?"

I sighed and sat down. "Actually, Im not ok. Im going to Philippines to forget, to move on. And if I stay here Im sure I will die."

They stand up and hug me. They are now crying too. "Dont forget about us, ha?"

I laughed. "Ofcourse!, I wont forget about my best friends" I hug them too.

"Lets go" they said with a bit bitterness.

They drove me back to home.