Ultimate Despair

"The mastermind of this killing game is Kiyotaka Ishimaru!"

Kyoko's words hit me like a knife to in the gut. There was no way that Taka was the conductor of this symphony of murder. First of all, he was dead, his crossed out picture was hard for me to look at. Second, he could never do anything like this. He was too nice, too orientated with justice that anything even relativity bad would make him disorientated. He was sobbing when he was found guilty for Chihiro's murder, and he was sobbing as he was about to be executed. There was no way...

"How do you know!?" I almost screamed, slamming my fist on my podium. "Taka is dead! Isn't that enough proof?!"

Kyoko just turned to me calmly. "Mondo, I'm aware that Ishimaru was your friend, and that he's seemingly dead, but there are things that only work out if he himself were pulling the strings." Her voice only pissed me off more.

"You have no real proof that Taka is behind this! Only circumstance!" I knew I was fighting the truth, but I didn't want to believe it. Taka would never do anything like this! Right?

"Monokuma, are we correct about this assumption? Is Kiyotaka Ishimaru the one behind this death game?" Kyoko asked the teddy bear, who had been laughing at me this whole time.

Howling with his unnerving, stupid laugh, he wiped a imaginary tear from his eye. "You got me! The mastermind behind all your suffering is none other than Kiyotaka Ishimaru!" He said, still holding in much of his laughter.

I felt like crying. Taka was really was behind all this. Monokuma said so himself, and the way he was laughing made the realization worse.

Suddenly, fog began to vent into the room, covering the whole room in a blanket of opaque white. When it cleared, everyone gasped to the sight of the person who now sat in the throne, with Monokuma sitting on their lap like an obedient pet dog.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru, The Ultimate Moral Compass, or now, The Ultimate Despair.

Instead of his usual white uniform, half of it was a jet black, matching Monokuma. The band on his arm was blood red and written in white was the word 'Despair'. He had a hat similar to that of an army general with a Monokuma emblem, and a red cape draped behind his back. He sat with his legs crossed and his head resting on his hand, a smile stretching across his face.

"Good to see you again, classmates."