CHAPTER 3

Abhinav starts narrating his love story to Mrs.Braganza.......

"It was the first year of our college.And Amaira had taken admission in the middle of the year.

That day I was sitting on my seat and was talking with my friends.Suddenly I heard a female voice from my behind.When I turned around to see the owner of the voice, it was none other than Amaira. I was awestruck seeing her.Her almond shape eyes, pink lips, long black hair which was gently waving to the middle of her back didn't let me blink my eyes. 

She was wearing  a black and maron color combined long top with a dark blue jeans.And yes,she was carrying a  light brown color hand bag on her shoulder.And her.." He paused as he noticed that Mrs. Braganza smilingly at him.

"What's wrong?Why are you smiling,Mrs.Braganza?"He asked frowning at her.

" You'd noticed her every details and still you remember it  even the color of her dress and bag!You make me amazed again,my son."She said ,still smiling.

Abhinav blushed .

"Oh.. Actually !"Abhinav mumbled, scratching the back of his hair,looking away from her gaze.

"Okay, okay.Now stop shying and continue your love story"she said between her laugh .

Abhinav nodded his head and started again....

"If you're sitting alone ,Can I sit next to you?"Amaira asked Abhinav.

"Yes, I'm sitting alone . You can sit here."he shifted aside to give her space to sit.

Abhinav didn't miss to notice the piercing glance of his friend who was standing behind her.

"Thanks ."Amaira mumbled as she sat beside him.

"No need to say thanks."he said with a smile,idiotic though.Anyway,She smiled back.

His eyes flickered on his friend again who walked past their bench and sat on the last bench and still giving him angry glare.

"By the way,I am Amaira Mehra.And you?"She said , stretching her hand towards him for handshake.

Abhinav shifted his gaze from his friend to her.

"Abhinav Rathore ."he said and touched her for shake hand.

And when he'd  touched her hand, he felt as if 240 volt  current passed through his body.It was the first time he ever felt like this .

Their conversation ended there, anyway.And after a while professor entered into the room and started his lecture .

Everyone's eyes were on the professor but Abhinav's eyes were stuck on Amaira only.He was just staring at her lovingly ,watching her to write notes on notepad and secretly having her ch........

"Oh,Shit!How can I forget to tell you about the most important thing!"Abhinav exclaimed suddenly slapping his forehead.

"What happened?"Mrs.Braganza asked being confused and worried.

"Actually ,I forget to tell you her one and only habit."

She frowned"Habit..Which habit?"

"Eating Chocolates..that's her one and only habit.Amaira was a chocoholic. She used to eat choclates a lot.... literally a lot.You could find chocolate on her hand and a stock of it inside her bag always."He laughed.Mrs.Braganza chuckled.

"Thats the reason you always bring chocolate when come to meet her?"Mrs.Braganza said

"Yes!"he nodded , having a glance at Amaira.