CHAPTER 4

Abhinav came back home from the hospital and directly entered into his room.

He opened his wardrobe and took out his towel.Then taking off  his shirt ,he stepped into the shower. He took a hot shower that refreshed hid body and mind.

After taking a shower when he came out from the bathroom ,he saw Piyush(his cousin brother) .He is sitting in a bean bag and using his phone.

"Piyush!"Abhinav delighted with happiness seeing him.

Hearing his voice Piyush looked up at him and instantly a smile formed on his lips.

"Bhai!"Piyush exclaimed as he rose from his sitting position and moved towards his brother.

They hugged eachother.

"Piyush,How are you?And when did you come back from London?"Abhinav asked ,breaking the hug.

"I am all good,bhai.I came back yesterday.I'd even called you after coming home but it was switched off."

"Oh! I'm so sorry Piyush.Actually my phone was dead and I couldn't recharge it."Abhinav said apologetically.

"Its okay,bhai.Now come and have a seat and tell me how are you?"Piyush said, making him sit across him on the edge of the bed.

"I am alright."Abhinav smiled.

"You didn't come home last night.Where were you ?In the hospital ?With her?"Piyush asked .

"Hmm.."Abhinav hummed."You know ,I like to spend time with her."Abhinav said.

"I know,bhai....I know."Piyush smiled a sad smile.

"By the way,How is she?Any improvement in her health?"Piyush asked though he know the answer.

"Not yet."Abhinav sighed .

"Don't worry, Bhai.She will be fine very soon."piyush said as he placed his hand on his shoulder.Abhinav smiled.

"By the way,did you meet with Bade maa after coming back home ?"Piyush asked.

"No...I was about to go after freshen up."Abhinav said.

"You should go and meet her right now.She is very upset with you.And she didn't eat anything last night"Piyush told him.

"What?She didn't eat!That means she didn't take her medicines as well."Abhinav said being agitated and worried at the same time. 

"Now go and melt her anger. "Piyush prompt him.

Abhinav nodded and went out of the room to meet his mother.

"May every problem of your life sort out soon, Bhai!"Piyush wished  staring at the door from where he left just now.

_________

Nilima (Abhinav's mother) arranging her cloths in the wardrobe when Abhinav reached near the door with a plate of food on his hand.

"Mom,may I come in?"Abhinav asked , knocking at the door.

Nilima turned around to see the person and when she saw it's Abhinav , she turned her back on him without saying anything  and again started arranging her cloths.

Abhinav understand that his mother is upset with him ,so he entered into the room without her permission.

He placed the plate on bed side table and hugged her mom from behind..

"Mom,What happened?Why are you in a grumpy face?"He asked.

Nilima jerked his hands off her and continued her work.