The underground

*THUD!*

you winced and tried to breathe, you fell on your back and had gotten winded. you tried and tried. with each gasp your whole body shuddered in pain. you wanted to scream so badly but you couldn't breathe.
it took you almost a minute to finnally get some air in your system. you  grunted *ARGHHHHHGGHHH* you began to cry, you didn't understand, how were you alive? you picked up a strange yellow flower and you got up on your knees.

oh.

a pile of flowers had broken your fall. no doubt, you still had went through immense pain, but...........you were alive.  you tossed your head back and laughed "Ahahahhahaaaa!!!!!" Jess had tried to kill you, but she was unsuccessful. you wanted to get back up on the surface and beat the shit out of her. You made a note in your head to hurt her as much as possible. well..., as soon as you got back that was, but.........

how were you going to get back?

you looked around for any exit, there didn't seem to be any.
what the hell??? how were you supposed to get home?! how were yo-

"Howdy!"

you looked down and yelped. you began to freack. out. a flower looked up at you with it's beady eyes. it was creepy, and it gave you all the wrong vibes.

"I'm flowey!"

you shuddered. this thing was creepy, but maybe it knew a way out "hello flowey, i'm y/n" you said. "hello y/n you're new to the underground aren'cha?"

He talked to you as if you were a child, did he really think you were a kid????

"well, let me show you something!"

you saw a heart being pulled out of your body and you nearly panicked-

"This is your soul" flowey hushed you "never seen you're own soul before huh?"you shook your head, completly baffled and confused. his smile widened " oh, really?, well down here, you can make your soul stronger with lv! do you know what lv stands for??"  you shook your head, you didn't want to answer him either, he made you very, VERY uncomfortable. "it stands for love of course!!!! here, let me share some with you"   you had no idea what to say but you just let him talk some more.His face became demonic and you screamed. His demonic smile only got larger "here you go!"   strange white pellets shot directly into your soul, you felt pain within you. you tried to find the source of it but nothing had shown up on your body, no scratches, no bruises. you felt your body tremble as you coughed up blood.  "AHHAHAAAAA YOU IDIOT! THIS WAS WAY TOO EASY-"

A flame hit flowey and a very strange looking goat creature approached you. but she didn't do it to save you, it was very clear, you saw it in her eyes, she looked upset and she was tearing up.

"Forgive me human"

she shot fireballs at you and you dodged each attack. you couldn't do so for much longer, but something made you keep going. She gave it all she had
in her but she just couldn't hit you. you didn't understand why she couldn't hit you either, it was strange, but you were glad to still be alive. you could see her frustration in her eyes as she huffed and puffed.

"HUMAN.....just give up already!, i hate having to do this, please, i promise i'll make it quick"

She shot one more attack and you dodged it once again,this was when she broke down, she fell onto her knees and she was crying. 

You could've ran away, but you weren't heartless...you walked towards her slowly, trying your best to be careful, you were still afraid but you felt bad.
you held her in your arms and stroked her head, careful not to touch her horns. she grabbed onto you, crying and shaking. "T-he underground needed me, and i failed, they needed to be free, its all my fault"
she cried some more and you could feel her saddness, she almost made you cry. she sniffed and did her best to calm down.
she finnally stood up, she towered over you.  "You want to go back home don't you?"she whispered, you could hear the depression in her voice. you nodded hoping she would lead you back to the the surface but she just grabbed your hand, and she sighed, her eyes tearing up once more.

her voice was filled with sorrow and she looked into your eyes.
"Human, there is no way out, it has been that way for many years, i'm sorry"

it took all your strength not to fall down crying.

she hugged you and did her best to comfort you.

"You can stay with me, i promise you'll be taken care of"

this was it, your family, your friends, everything you had on the surface was gone. Even your chance to get revenge on Jess. it enraged you to know she was just going to jail. you wanted to hurt her before she went away. YOU.  you wanted your justice, you wanted to hurt her.

the goat woman squeezes your hand gently "my child, tell me your name, i am toriel, former queen of the underground" you stop thinking and say "my name is y/n"  she keeps holding your hand, and she gave you a loving look, like your mother would when you were scared, it comforted you. "I shall lead you to your new home my child"

and with that she led you to your new home.

you hoped you could just stay there, and live a good life, the best that you could. she was comforting, and motherly, you wanted to stay with her forever, even though you were 19..you felt like you were 7 years old, when you depended on your mother for everything........