Training

The very next moring Toriel had approached you.

"My child, in order to train, i've decided that as a test, when i have finished training you, you must face me"

you gulped, you had barely exscaped her the last time, but you beleived in Toriel, you would learn everything from her.

"Since you are not a monster, I know you cannot make or have  magic, so i have made a plan"

She pulled out the book from eariler. it was Everything you need to know about magic.  She explained why she needed it.

"Using this book, i have found a few spells to help you. But it result in temporarily changing your form"

she holds up a ameythest necklace she had pulled from out of her pocket.
wait, she wanted to change your Form?  She inturruped your thoughts by saying
" I took my time to learn these spells a few years ago, but yesterday i tested if i could still do it"
that explained why last night she had brought a froggit in, she led you to her room to find froggit sleeping on a dog bed.

"I asked him if he could stay for that night, he agreed to be my volenteer."
Toriel said
She wrapped the necklace on froggit and began chanting.

"Change the form but not the soul, change the form and change the skull"

Suddenly a bright light surrounded froggit, and he had turned into a.........

Temmie???  A worried look spread across your face. The froggit also had a completely different type of magic, but his soul was the same.

Toriel giggled at your expression "Thats the monster that i made him turn into, but don't worry about froggit,i can always change him back"

she takes off the necklace and froggit goes back to being a ......well.....froggit.

you were going to become......a Monster?  a sad expression was on your face, you wanted her ...........
.............to

well you wanted her to  teach you as a human, not everyone needed magic, she could've just taught you self defense. Toriel pats your back "Its okay if you don't want to" you look up at her "No no no i want to do this, i mean if it means i can go outside and explore, then so be it" you say.

she smiles and she had heard the slight fear in your voice, she tilts your chin up at her face and gives the most comforting, motherly look any mother could have.

"My child, do not be afraid, just remember to keep the necklace on, and so it won't be stolen, don't ever show it to anybody, don't let anyone see your soul, stay away from conflict as much as you can, and i gurantee you will be safe"

you breathed out a shaky breath, and you began to say "Toriel, I think im ready"

She nodded, putting the necklace around you, she began to chant once again

"change the form but not the soul change the form and change the skull"

you felt yourself changing you began to grow ears and a tail, and you felt your canine teeth become sharper and longer. you felt your skull shift and you grew a muzzle, it hurt, and Toriel comforted you

"My child the pain will not last long, i promise"

as soon as she said that, all the pain had went away and you had finished your transformation, the ameythest began to glow.

"Y/n my sweet y/n" she cupped your new face into her hands and she kissed your forehead

"would you like to see how you've changed?"

you nodded your head and she had gotten a broken mirror,you peered into it. she had made you look so much like her, the only diffrence was that you looked  more like a cat-like monster.

you had ears and a long tail, your fur was white and your eyes were red. you had no horns. And your hair was gone, (rip readers hair). Instead you had short fur on top of your head. It was soft and warm, you were pretty convinced that the sweater you had on was making you sweat like crazy.

you tried moving your tail, it worked but you shrieked at the feeling, Toriel giggled,

"My child the only time i've seen another monster afraid of they're own tail , was when they were 5"

well, you were embarrased, you moved your tail again, trying to get used to it. it had made a hole in your pants and you were a little upset, but your attention went up to your ears.

your ears were movable too, you actually kind of liked it, you played with them and made them dance. You finished and looked at Toriel

Toriel smiled and said "y/n, try to use some magic, take it from within your soul  and pour it out"

you closed your eyes and tried your best, but all you had gotten was a purple spark that went away quickly.

Toriel put her hand on your shoulder "it is okay, i will teach you magic from beginning to end"

you nodded, you were ready to learn as much as you could.

3 months later

Toriel had taught you everything, she had even taught you attacks that didn't involve magic and she made you better then ever when it came to dodging .you were proud to see yourself learn this quickly.

the only thing was that you had to fight her.

she had  readyed her fire magic and you did the same with yours, she looked worried and asked

"are you sure you are ready?"

you relpied with "mhmm"

you two had chose to fight in the ruins, so no accidents would happen in the house.

She began by sending a fire attack without warning, but you managed to dodge it. You threw your magic at her and it cut her shoulder, tearing her dress sleeve in the process.

After a while of dodging,

you two had both used  the magic attacks at the same time, but you somehow dodged it once again, hitting Toriel in the neck. she raised her paw against her new wound and winced, you felt bad and you wanted to sto-

suddenly Toriel sent Tons and tons of fire attacks. Your heart pounded and your mind raced with adreaneline.

you didn't know how you did but.

you

dodged

every

attack

You had summoned a weapon that was similar to an axe, but the sharper parts were on both sides.

you hit toriel in the back, lowering her health to one hp. and you heard her yelp.

You had gotten so much into your adreanline that you almost killed her.

You quickly healed her and you began
to cry. worried what would've happened if you had lost her and turned her to dust.

"Toriel im, i-im so sorry"
you healed her hp back to 100

she got up as if nothing had happened and said
"y/n its okay, you didn't kill me, and now i know that you will survive the rest of the underground"

She hugged you

"Im proud if you y/n"

she wiped your tears with her thumb and and smiled

"come with me y/n, i want to give you something before you leave"

she said you were ready, and you were finnally going to be let go. you were so happy that you could explore like you wanted to. but you would miss her.