Chapter 7 Candy💍

Third POV 💍 11am

It was pass two hours since they had finished the clan fan wall symbol.

Naruto was laying across the living room floor, with just his heart pattering boxers on and a white muscle T-shirt. At the moment he was home alone because Sasuke decided to go walk back to the Hidden leaf village to get some food to feed both of them

Sasuke refused Naruto offer of coming with. To Sasuke it was like bringing a five year old with him. he didn't have the time to chase the idiot around and telling him a firm no, you can't get it.

Naruto had been home alone over a hour and he was already bored out of his mind. The only reason why he was laying across the living room floor was because Sasuke told him to stay put, meaning to stay in the living room until he got back.

The more he sat there, the more he got bored. He was at the point were he wanted to get into something.

Naruto pulled his self from off the floor. He thought that maybe he should take this time to get use to the place, to look around and know where everything else was. Because he knew Sasuke wasn't going to show him around anytime soon.

Naruto felt like a kid when Sasuke told him he couldn't go in kitchen while he was gone.

' it wasn't like I'm going to mess it up.' Naruto thought to his self.

He stared at the table that was in the middle of the kitchen. It had four chairs.

Four chairs.

" why have four chairs when you live alone?" He asked out loud to his self

He walked in toward the kitchen table slowly, he touched it letting his hand run over it.
He wondered if it was the old one from all the way when Sasuke was little, then he thought about if everything in here was the same stuff from when he was young

If it was, did he not want to change anything. Only Thinking about Sasuke keeping everything the same creeped him out even more.

Naruto looked around the kitchen again. His eyes caught a glimpse of a picture frame that was sitting far back on a counter top.
Naruto curiously walked over to it.

When he got closer he realized that it was a family photo. He picked the frame up to hold it up close. His eyes widen with disbelief.
It was Sasuke and his family, they was all smiling in the small photo. Naruto let his thumb brush across one of the faces that was on it, Sasuke's.

Naruto studded the bright smile that was place on the youngest Uchiha face in the picture. Naruto couldn't believe that he was smiling like that. So care free, they call it.

He doubt that he'll see the Uchiha smile like that today. The only thing he'll probably get out of him was a smirk.

Naruto sat the picture down slowly, carefully so that he wouldn't break it.

He began to walk out the kitchen. He couldn't find anything to snack on. Everything in the house was...healthy basically. Naruto really wasn't into salad, tomatoes, vegetables.