MMITH - Chapter 2

"Hazza, come on! Hurry up! We need to get to the club and start drinking!" Niall yells at me.  I really don't want to go out tonight. I would rather stay at the hotel and talk with Marissa on Facetime but, I need to try to get her out of my mind, so I can concentrate on work.

I look in the mirror one last time, grab my wallet and my phone and head out with the guys.  As we get in the SUV with security, the boys start drinking already. Louis is pouring shot after shot of tequila for us.  Oh, this is going to be an eventful night if we keep drinking like this.

We arrive at the club and are escorted through the VIP entrance. Damn, there are so many people here. The music is pumping, and the dance floor is packed.  A beautiful tall blonde named Vicky tells us to follow her upstairs to the VIP section. She brings us to a table and tells us that whatever we want is on the house.  Oh boy, that only means the guys will get even more drunk knowing they will not have to pay for anything.

Louis asks for rounds of tequila shots and Niall asks for food, any kind of food. Why am I not surprised at either of these requests? I am already feeling no pain from the shots we drank on the way here. I wonder what Marissa is doing now. Maybe I should call her? Yeah, I can't call her, she would never be able to hear me and be pissed that I am at a club. Maybe I will just text her.

Me: Hey baby <3

Marissa: Hey, sexy daddy <3

Me: Fuck... What are you wearing?

Marissa: a sheet  ; )

OMFG... My pants just instantly became tighter...

Me: Damn baby, I wish I was there. The things I would be doing to you right now!

Marissa: I guess I will just have to do them to myself...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!

Louis looks at me and asks me what I am doing. I try to ignore him, but he is not going for it. He snatches my phone from my hand and begins to read my texts. "Harry, we came out to forget about her for the night, not to sit here and text her."

I grab my phone back from Louis and scream, "I can't just ignore her if she texts me!" Louis looks at me and says, "Funny but, you texted her first Harold. We are trying to get your mind off her for just a little while. Work with us, please and here, drink this."

"You are right Louis, I know." I say as I take the shot from Louis and drink it as Louis is handing me another one. Uh oh.... This is not going to end well.  I text her and tell her that I have to go and I will talk to her tomorrow.

After drinking many shots, how many I can't even remember, I know I am drunk. This is when I decided that I need to dance and so does everyone else. I grab Niall by the hand and scream for Louis and Liam to follow me to the dance floor.  I hear them laughing at me as they follow me.

The music is blasting as we make our way to the crowded dance floor. I am feeling no pain right now. We get to the center of the dance floor and I turn around to the guys and start dancing.

Immediately we are surrounded by women. I feel someone come behind me and put their hands on my hips as they rub themselves against me. I turn my head and see this pretty blonde with big boobs and blue eyes. I smile at her as I rub my ass against her. I was about to turn around when another blonde with bigger boobs gets in front of me and says, "Hey baby, can I dance with you?"

I put my hands on her hips and bring her body closer to mine and tell her that she can dance with me anytime.  All three of us are dancing or should I say grinding on each other to the music when Louis looks over at me and puts his thumbs up. I just smile and turn the blonde in front of me around, so my cock can grind on her ass.