MMITH - Chapter 3

I wake up and try to remember what happened last night. OMG... My head is killing me? Why is the sun so bright? Where the fuck am I? Where are my clothes? I try to sit up and the room starts to spin. Oh boy...

The door opens, and I see Niall walking towards me with a big smile on his face and say, "So Harold, looks like you had a good time last night." I look at Niall with a confused expression and wonder what the fuck is he talking about.

Niall laughs and says, "Harold, you had two beautiful blondes in here with you last night and might I say, they left here very happy and giggling their asses off last night."

Oh shit, I did... Fuck... Marissa is going to kill me if she finds out. "OMG Niall, what did I do?" I put my head in my hands and groan. Niall tells me to not worry, what Marissa doesn't know won't hurt her.

Thank God security took their phones last night because I fell out. God only knows what they could have done. I need to take a shower and get my head together. Niall tells me to get ready and he will order breakfast for me.

After I take my shower and get dressed, I walk out into the suite's living room to OOOOH's and AHHHHH's. "Fuck off, all of you!" I scream. Oh God, my head is pounding. Louis hands me a glass of water and some pills and tells me this will help my hangover.

I thank Louis and pop the pills in my mouth and drink the water. I sit on the sofa and remember I left my wallet and phone in the room. I hope Marissa hasn't been trying to get in touch with me.

I walk in the bedroom and grab my jeans and take my wallet and phone out. Damn, 7 missed calls from Marissa and 5 texts. Shit, she is probably pissed off at me. I read her texts first.

Marissa: Baby, where you at? You said you would call me back?

Damn, I did say I would call her back.

Marissa: Why aren't you answering your phone?

I guess I had my phone on silent.

Marissa: I know you are in Vegas and the boys probably wanted to go to a club or something...

OMG... She knows... how?

Marissa: Fuck Harry... You are all over Twitter. So, I hope you had a good time.... I hope whoever you were dancing with had fun. Fuck you!

Fucking Hell!!!! *checks Twitter* Damn, there are a lot of pics of me dancing with the two blondes.

Marissa: You could have at least answered your phone. In fact, there is no need... have a nice life. I am done with you.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I call Marissa, but she doesn't pick up. Damn, I fucked up royally. I leave a message for Marissa...

Marissa, pretty girl, I am so sorry I didn't answer my phone, it was on silent. The guys brought me to the club because I was being crabby because I was missing you. They were trying to cheer me up. Nothing happened with those women. We were just dancing. You know I love you! Please call me! I would have called you back last night but, I drank too much and passed out. Baby girl, I am so sorry, please call me!

I pick up the lamp and throw it against the wall while screaming, "Fuuuuuucccck!!!!!!" Louis runs in my bedroom and asks me if I am ok? "No, I am not ok Louis. Someone posted pictures of me dancing with those two girls on Twitter and Marissa saw them and just fucking broke up with me!!!!!!"

I knew I should have stayed here last night. Why did I listen to Louis? What am I going to do? I start pacing back and forth. Louis tries to calm me down but right now I don't want to be near him or anyone.