chapter 23

I squat down and crawl to the closet just to tease him. I get up sexually ( if that makes sence😂) and i see him drowling. I smirk and walk out swaying my hips knowing he is watching. I walk to the living room for about 2 hours. I walk upstairs seeing him on his phone. I snatch his phone out his hand.
D- wtf hey
Me- shhh
I got oh top of him and kissed him aggressively. I kiss is jawline and started to give him hickies on his neck and i sucked the most on his sweet spot and i hear him moan. I stop
Me-ok these are the rules
D- what rules
Me- u cant touch me i can touch you you touch me i stop and we dont have sex for a whole week. You follow my rules
D- what do i get out of it
Me- you do it to me but if i touch you . you chose my punishments
D- your punishment will be....... You do as i say for a week
Me- deal but only sexually
D- fine. Deal
Me- im first

I started to play sexual music . i started twerking and started to twerking on him. I got on him and grinded on him. I took off my top leaving me in my bra and shorts. I tie his hands with my top and restraddle him. I kiss him passionately and he responded immediately. He frowned when i stoped and i can feel the annoyance radiating off his body. I kiss his next and feel his breath hitch. I am enjoying this way to much. I started sucking his sensitive spot. I hear him try to conceal his moan. I lick the spot the blow and started sucking again. He moaned louder. I move on to his collarbone and his breathe gets harder.
D- SONYA LET ME OUT THIS IS TORTURE
He demanded. I shook my head no and anger filled his eyes
D- SONYA when i get out of this i will get you good. I'll make sure you wont walk.
His raspy voice sent my already wet pussy even wetter. He doesnt know that what he said is motivation to try even harder. I started to grind on him at an agonizingly slow pace. He turns his head back at sudden friction. He jerks hi arms and i hear my top start to rip. I immediately get off and he looka at me and sighs.
D- fine, let me out please
He started to beg
Me- nope
Instead of straddling him. I pull down his pants. I see a tent in his boxers. I teasingly rub his dick through his boxers and watch his face. His chest rises and falls quickly and his breathing quickens and intensifies. His face scrunches and his eyes shut and his mouth opens. I continue rubbing his fick and staryed to kiss and suck his collarbones
He moans and gasps at the sudden feeling. His eyes open he look furious.
D- LET ME OUT
I smirked and stopped what i was doing and slowly stripped off my shorts in front him. I throw them across the room. I pull down his boxers and his dick springs forward and stands like a sword. I stary kissing his thighs. I take a firm grasps of his dick and lixk slowly around the tip. I suck on the top and started to pump slowly
D- ahh fuck
I hummed happy its woeking so far. He bucked his hips again in the vibrations and to try to make me go deeper. I suck harder and lower my throat and takes in as much as possible. I started at a fast pace giving him no time to adjust. He threw his head back and i stopped. He  looked me in the eye and before he could say anything i move my panties over and slowly sit down. My wetness making it no.problem. i start bouncing up and down his arms jerking trying to touch them. He arches his back and tries to thrust against me. I can feel my control slipping as i feel my climax in my stomach. I get off him and before i could do anything else i hear my top rip and a pair of hands on my ass. Gripping tightly. I moan into his chest and he takes in of his hand off and lift my chin up to look me in the eye.
D- your going to regret everything you just did babygirl..........