Chapter 19

I didn't think Italy would be this beautiful. The culture, the language, the food, the music and the fashion. Not to mention the incredibly handsome men.
Alec and I arrive at the Italy airport, leaving in his...our private plane. Men took our luggage as we step into the car.
"Portaci a casa." Alec always sounded ten times hotter when he spoke in Italian.
"Ready to see our house, love?" That nickname always makes me blush, he knows that.

"It's beautiful Alec

"It's beautiful Alec."
"And its all ours." The car stops in front of this gorgeous mansion. Alec gives me his hand and leads me out of the vehicle. And he didn't let go; his hand continued to hold mine as he leads me inside.

"And this is our room." A king sized bed in the center of the room with windows on the far wall. The room was dark even with the sunlight shinning through. A bathroom and a closet were connected to the room.
"Can we go aight seeing? I always wanted to go to Italy."
"Anything you want. I'll be right back." Alec leaves the room where I slip on shorts and a green crop top. Alec comes back in a causal outfit; jeans, a black muscle shirt and a leather jacket.
"Let's get going."

        Alec and I were walking down the streets of Italy. This place is a dream; everything here is amazing. And with Alec's arm around me, it was more special. The people would stop to stare once and awhile; Alec is the leader of the Italian Mafia. The men would send me winks, which then made Alec tighten his grip.
"I have to take this call." Alec steps away for a minute, enough time for a man to come up to me. He had tan skin and brown hair. He was handsome, but he wasn't Alec.

"My name is Ian."
"You speak English?"
"Yes. So do you."
"I'm not from here."
"Visiting?"
"Something like that."
"I just wanted to say that you are very beautiful."
"Thank you, but I'm..."
"So I was wondering if you would like to go out tonight?"
"I'm married." I hold up my left hand and show him my dazzling ring.
"Oh. Then where is he?" Like on cue, Alec comes back and wraps his arm around me; pulling me close.
"Oh. I'm so sorry. I'll just leave." Ian ran away scared; of Alec.
"Who was that?" Alec asks
"A guy that asked me out."
"WHAT!"
"Nothing to worry about...I'm married to a Mafia Man."
"And you're all mine." We continue our walk through the streets. We would stop at a few places and take pictures. Alec would laugh at me for being such a tourist.

      We got back to the house in the evening. Alec had asked me to dinner; to one of his restaurants, I might add. I took a shower and then did my hair. I curl my hair and let it down. I apply my usual makeup and slip on the dress.

"Ivy, are you ready?" Alec was wearing a black suit that matched perfectly with his white dress shirt

"I'm ready." I walk down the stairs of the house. Alec's eyes almost pop out of his head.
"Ivy...you look...shit...you look like a goddess."
"Thank you Alec."

"Will you also spoil me?"
"Of course I will. You are my everything...I will spoil you, our son and our future kids."
"What makes you think we will be having more kids?"
"Nobody, not even you, can resist this."
"You are quite right." I mumble to myself. Little does he know, I am wrapped around his finger; and he is wrapped around mine.

I'm falling fast. And I'm scared of the crash.

Sorry for the short chapter

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm not feeling well and I really wanted to get this chapter out.

Enjoy❤️🖤