Chapter 24

3 months later

Let's just say that I'm not a saint when I'm pregnant; I'm quite the opposite. I'm a crazy baby momma on cocaine. I'm only 3 months into the pregnancy, but I was showing a huge baby bump.

         I have a feeling it's going to be more then one; twins run in both of our families

As much as I love my Enzo, I hate being pregnant. My boobs hurt all the time and they grow way to big. My ankles are always sore and it hurts to walk. And I'm always craving some type of food; Alec refuses to kiss me when I eat my pickles with chocolate.
I'm 100% that Blair might have a bun in the oven too. I asked her if she wanted a bite of my pickle and she gladly accepted; usually people would barf on the first bit, but Blair went for more.

"You are my fucking cupcakes! I know you did!" I had been fighting with Blair for the last half an hour. The hormones of this pregnancy made me a crying mess. I looked like a lonely cat lady in my sweat pants, tank top, sweater and messy bun.
"I swear I didn't..."
"But I know you did! Your breath smells like chocolate."
"I had a chocolate bar, not your cupcakes. Now, please calm down."
"No! I want my cupcakes!!" I release a big sob, when concerned people enter the room.
"What's wrong baby?" Alec holds me to his chest as I cry out my insides.
"Someone ate my cupcakes."
"You're crying about that?" Zach taunts
"I ate them...."
"Excuse me? I couldn't hear you." Riven's guilty face was hanging low.
"I ate your cupcakes."
"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! Give me my bat!" Alec lightly holds me back from murdering the idiot named Riven.
"Why did you have to eat her food?" Xander says
"Riven, go and buy me cupcakes and some cookies." I cry out
"You don't need that shit." Riven says
"Do you want to keep your dick? I suggest you go to the store." Riven sighs in defeat and grabs his keys.
"Serves him right...eating my cupcakes." The baby began kicking in agreement.
"That's right baby. Riven is a butthole for eating our food." I say to my stomach as I rub it.
"We need to schedule an appointment for the doctor to check the baby." Alec whispers as he places a hand on my stomach.
"I don't want too. I don't like doctors." I whine
"Ivy, we have too."
"Fine. If you give me kisses whenever I want them."
"Deal." He steals a kiss from my lips before kissing me head.
"Back to work." Alec and the others walk out of the room and back to their business.
"I need to tell you something Ivy." Blair says
"What is it?"
"Well..."
"You're pregnant?"
"How did you know!?!"
"I just know, but does Ajax know?"
"No. What if he doesn't want it?"
"Of course he wants it. He loves you and you guys are getting married in two days."
"I'm just worried."
"You can be calm about the wedding, this pregnant lady will take care of it. And you need to tell Ajax."
"I will...during our first dance! That will be so romantic!"
"I'm happy for you Blair. You deserve it."

"Did you get your cupcakes?" Alec and I were laying on our bed; we were feeling the baby kick.
"Yes. They were delicious."
"I hope it's a boy."
"Two boys? Plus you! No way, I want a girl."
"That girl will never be allowed to date...or do anything."
"You're crazy."
"I'm just protecting my little girl."
"What do you want to name him or her?"
"Alec jr.?"
"No way in hell am I naming my son Alec Jr.....it's going to be Ivy Jr."
"I don't know. We will know what to name him or her when the time comes." There's a little knock at the door and Enzo comes running in.
"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Enzo crawls in between of Alec and I.
"What's wrong buddy?" Alec says
"I had a bad dream." Enzo says
"I'm sorry. Do you want a kiss?" He nods his head as Alec and I lean in and kiss his cheeks.
"Better?"
"Yes."
"How about you Enzo? Do you want a baby sister or baby brother?"
"Both!" Alec and I laugh at his comment.
"Can I sleep with you guys?"
"Always." Enzo curls up against me as Alec wraps his arms around both of us.

This was it; my family. Alec, Enzo and the little baby on the way. This is perfect. If only it was like this all the time. But there is always a catch when it comes to happiness. A price to pay...

 A price to pay

Still short...sorry.

You just have to trust me.

There will be a lot of episodes, just not all very long.

Cool

Cooler

Enjoy my little Sinners🖤❤️