Chapter 30

It was like my heart was dying. Alec wasn't moving and it didn't look like he was breathing either. Loosing my love ones was my biggest fear; and it was happening. My husband, the father of my children, my love, my savior.

       Ajax and Sebastian ran past me and through the back door. I assumed they would run until they reached the Mafia's hospital; and they did. I couldn't move though; I found it hard to breathe.
"Ivy! We have to go to the hospital!" My mothers voice was yelling, but it felt miles away.
"Get...Get Enzo." My Mother runs away from me and upstairs.

        I think I went numb because next thing I knew, I was at the hospital. Doctors and nurses were running all over the place. It wasn't just Alec who got hurt. It was almost everyone.
"Where's Alec?" I yell at one of the doctors
"I'm sorry Mrs. Northman...Mr. Northman is in surgery."
"Everyone in room 301! Code Red! Code Red!" The over head speakers alarmed everyone of the emergency. Alec is in room 301.
"WHAT'S HAPPENING!"
"I'm sorry." The doctor rushes away into Alec's room.
"Ivy, sit down. There's nothing we can do now. It's up to the doctors and Alec."

       It has been fucking hours; 5 to be exact. My parents, my brothers, Bella, Enzo and me were waiting in the seating area. Enzo was sleeping peacefully on my lap and my head on Xander's. We haven't heard anything from the doctors because they refused to tell us anything.
"Mrs. Northman." Ryan walks in and my head shoots up. Enzo also wakes up and I pass him to Xander.
"We successfully removed the bullet. If it were any inch closer, we would be having a different conversation right now."
"Is he okay?"
"Yes, he will be. It's up to him to wake up. You can go in now, but one at a time...excuse me." Ryan leaves and I enter Alec's room. He was hooked up to machines; but no breathing tube. He was in a deep sleep of some sort and it was up to him to wake up.
       I sit next to him to him and grab his hand. I can't fucking loose him. The Mafia needs him, our children need him, but most importantly, I need him. He is my fucking rock. Without him...I don't know what would happen to me.

"Please Alec...you have to wake up. We need you...Enzo and our two unborn babies and me. I love you so much, don't leave me. I need you. Please don't leave me." The hormones weren't helping; I was crying a waterfall.
        The feeling of something going wrong came back to me. It hit me like a wave. And I think Xander got me just in time before I passed out.

"W-What happen?" I sit up from the uncomfortable bed.
"You're stressed out and that's not good for the babies." My mothers soothing voice comforts me until I realize that my husband was fighting for his life.
"You passed out. You need to rest." Xander says
"I need to be with my husband."
"And you need to care for your son."
"And that son needs his father."
"Please just rest." My body shut off and I feel asleep. With the stress and the little sleep
I've been getting, my body forced itself to sleep. And I think I was happy about that; because the babies didn't complain.

"Alec?"
"What is it?"
"The babies are kicking again." Alec reaches out and rubs my stomach. The little kicking starts again as we smile.
"I can't wait to meet them."
"Me too, love."
"I've always wanted a mini me."
"My angel will not be dating anytime soon. Maybe until she's 60."
"How will she survive."
"I love you Ivy."
"I love you too Alec."

"Alec?" I woke up from my dream sleep, hoping that Alec was next to me. Enzo was sleeping next to me, I couldn't complain, but I wanted Alec.
       I get up and walk back to Alec's room. He was still sleeping; like he was yesterday. I grab his hand and place a kiss on top.
"Please wake up. I need you my love." A tear slips from my eye; I can't live without him. The slight movement snaps me back to Alec. A little groan and I think I almost pee.
"Alec!"
"H...hey." Tears were falling from my eyes; that man.
"You fucking bastard...you scared me."
"I...couldn't leave...you."
"I love you."

Longer then the last one😉

En-fucking-Joy!