Chapter 1

Hey guys! So basically I'll try to update a chapter every day or 2. Here's the people I want to play the characters!

Rachel- Madison Beer

Matthew- Matt Espinosa

Ryan- Spencer Boldman

Rachel's Mom- The mom from Divergent (sorry I don't have the name)

So that's it so hope you all like it!!

"Mom I'm so done right now", I say as we walk around my new house in Los Angeles.

"Why is that Rach? You need to get rid of the 'I don't want to move attitude',  it won't change anything, my mother says while carrying a box down the stairs.

We moved from London to Los Angeles because my mom got a better job, she was a doctor at a small hospital back in London but now she's a certified doctor at a huge hospital here. Our new house is so big compared to our old one, its like one of those huge LA Mansions and I'm still mad that I had to leave all my friends back home.

I walked into my new room, and started unpacking my clothes. I had sweats on so I changed into something better to go check out California. I put on a white tank and some washed out high waisted shorts and my white converse ox. I straightened my long brown hair.

I walked downstairs and spotted my mom talking to a man at our doorstep.

"Oh hey honey, look who's here", my mom said. The man greeted me with a smile, so I smiled back. "This is Mr.Espinosa, he lives across from us, his sons actually your age, 16 and a sophomore at the high school you're attending.. oh what was his name, Mike, uh Marty, --- Matthew , Mr. Espinosa said interrupting her. "Oh silly me", my mom blushed.

My older brother walked toward us.

My older brother, Ryan, is a senior now and he's quite the ladies man. Back home he could get any girl he wanted with a snap of the fingers. But you would think that would make him super annoying and an asshole, but not really. He's actually nice and we get along well. My dad left us when I was 12, and it was really hard on us but we're okay without him now.

"I'm gonna go hang out with Matthew", Ryan said.

"You already have a friend"? I asked surprised.

"Why do you look so surprised Rachel, I'm surprised you don't have one yet", Ryan said.

"Well Matt has an older sister if you want to meet her, want to come"?

"No I'm tired right now I'm gonna get my stuff ready for school", I told him.

Ryan left and I walked outside behind him to see what they looked like. I didn't have my contacts in, so I just squinted to see. I saw a tall blonde guy with his hair spiked up a bit. He had on a white Nike shirt and black basketball shorts, and Nike elites with black vans on. He was on a long board. I could tell he was attractive but I couldn't see well enough to make sure.

Matthew waved to Ryan and then looked back at me. I gave a quick smile and I think I saw him smile back. I turned around to tell my mom bye because she was going to work and she said she wouldn't be back until noon tomorrow. I turned back around to catch Matthew starring at me. Our eyes locked and he smiled again, and I returned the action back to him.

It got kind of awkward so I just went inside. I was texting my old friend,  Jacob, he was my best friend ever since 1st grade.

Hey Rachel!

*Jacob

Hey Jacob!!!!

*Rachel

How's your new house :)

*Jacob

I like it home better but the house is great! *Rachel

Oh haha well talk to you later I gotta eat dinner! (::

*Jacob

Bye Jacob:)

*Rachel

I put my phone down and went to fridge to see what food we had, when I found a note. It was from my mom, it read

Here's $25 if you want to order some food, we don't really have much right now.

Of course. Ryan came back home about 30 minutes later, he looked really happy.

"Why so happy Ry"? I asked him laughing.

"Two girls just gave me their numbers! And they were hopelessly flirting. " he said with a smile.

I laughed "good for you". "What did you do with Matthew"?

"Oh nothing much we just talked and played basketball, he said he's really excited to meet you".

"Oh cool", I say.

Tomorrows the first day of school for everyone and apparently this school I'm going to, you had to wear a uniform before this year, now we can wear whatever. I don't know how it'll go but hopefully it'll go well.

Hope you like it! I'm gonna start the new chapter soon!