Chapter 2

Today was the first day and I'm no excited I mean who is? At least people will know each other and I'm over here hanging with my older brother.

I didn't sleep at all last night usually I can't sleep if I'm nervous or excited about things. And IM SO EXCITED FOR SCHOOL YOU KNOW??

I woke up looking like one of those close up spongebob pictures. So I took a shower and straightened my hair. I put on a white dress that was a few inches above the knee and brown combat boots. I put on some mascara and lip gloss. For once my hair game was on point!

I walk downstairs and my mom smiles up at me "Oh honey dontcha just look like bees knees"

I rolled my eyes and said "right". 

"No really you look beautiful, now sit your pretty butt down and finished your turkey bacon and toast", she laughed.

I sat down and started eating up my food when Ryan walked down the stairs. He was wearing our old schools varsity jacket and dark blue jeans and vans.

"Aye Rach we gotta go" he said.

"But I'm not done" I said my mouth stuffed.

"Neither are you, Ryan." my mom said with a stern look.

"Mom its our first day you don't want us to be late! And this is some high class school so... " he began..

"Fine, have fun sweeties! Love you!" my mom yelled as we ran out the door.

I got into Ryan's car which was a black lexus and I don't know why my parents got him an expensive sports car, and would barely get me my iPhone 5 for my birthday. Ugh whatever. Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts.

We pulled up in this rich looking school and Ryan parked. He got out. I smirked and stayed in. He walked to my side of the car.

"Here, your highness" he said his voice full of sarcasm. I laughed and got out.

Me and him were walking side by side down the parking lot. I got a few whistles from boys and some just starred in awe. What the hell were they looking at? Me?

As for Ryan all the girls twirled their hair on thier fingertips and batted their eyelashes.

A tall gorgeous blonde walked to my brother "Lemme show you where to go" she said smiling.

My brother smirked and said "Uh I gotta go Rach".

I gave a fake smile and yelled "thanks for not leaving me alone on my first day" as he walked away with the blonde wearing shorts so short I think they were underwear.

A hand tapped my back and I turned around to find a tall guy wearing a bandana. Quite attractive I might add.

"Hey I'm Taylor" he smiled.

"Hiiiii I said, I'm new"

"Okay New want me to help you to your classes"?

"Haha I sarcastically laughed" and I'm Rachel and you don't have to! but I'd love some help!

"Nah its chill I love helping pretty girls"  he chuckled

I could feel my face go red and I smiled.

Taylor and I walked to our homeroom teachers class and her name was Mrs. LeDoye. I walked in and my eye catched a particular guy. He turned around I realised it was Matt. I smiled and he looked at me and turned the corner of his lip and turned around.

Okay guess he wasn't so excited me meet me. Whatever I guess.

"I sit right here" Taylor said pointing to the first row. "You don't get to pick your seats but I really want to sit next to you". Taylor said sitting down.

I walked to the front of the classroom to talk to Mrs.LeDoye.

"Hello, I'm Rachel the new student" I said.

"Hiya Rachel! I'm Mrs. LeDoye (she had a country accent). If your looking for your seat its B2. "

I gave her a confused look.

"Row 2, Next to Mr. Espinosa over there" she said rolling her eyes.

Jeez what was her problem with Matt..I walked over to the seat and sat down in my assigned seat and waited for the class to start.

The bell rang and Matt got off his chair and the girl(s) he was talking walked away waving bye with flirty fingers. Matt sat down and caught me looking at him and gave a head nod (sup).

Um not even and hello? Why do I even care? Weird..

"Class I'd like to introduce you to our new student, Rachel, she said gesturing towards me.

I stood up, some of the girls glared and some boys stared in awe. One whistled.. idiot.

I waved and quickly sat back down. The class was boring but it went by fast.

The bell rang and I got up, Matt got up too and bumped into me.

"Sorry!!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me and said "watch out".

WHAT THE ACTUAL???? HE BUMPED INTO ME GOD HE WAS BEING SUCH A DICK.

The day went by fast and the final bell rang. I was so done with school it was so boring. I grabbed my stuff and started walking home because my brothers car was gone.

As I was walking I noticed that Matt and another guy walking a few yards in front of me, probably going to Matt's place. Oh I remember his name, it was uh Carter!

I tripped over my foot and stumbled onto the ground. I am such an idiot.

Matt and Carter both ran to me. Carter helped me up and Matt watched. "You good Rachel"? Carter chuckled. Your not hurt or anything right"? he looked worried.

"No I'm good Carter" I smiled. I looked at Matt hoping he would say something nice.

Matt looked at me and said "Yeah what Carter said". You should-

I cut him off "watch out" I yelled sarcastically, rolled my eyes and stormed off.

GOD how can this guy seem so nice and be such a jerk. I can't even.

I heard someone running after me, probably Carter. I hate creating scenes but this just came outta me and my tension just out. I started running home as it started raining.

I got unlocked my front door, and threw my bag down and jumped onto the couch.

WHAT A DAY I thought. 

I heard a knock on the door and I looked through the window.

It was Matt.