Chapter 5 (Edited)

"Miss wake up" shine stirred in her sleep hearing an annoying voice. The thing she hated the most is being woken up in the morning when she still feel so sleepy, especially when its still so early in the morning.

Shine, thinking that it was her sister, Rain, shooed the person away. "Get lost sister, I'm still sleepy" she mumbled lazily waving her hands, eyes are still closed.

Cāngshǔ, thinking that the seventh princess thought that she was the ninth princess wasn't surprised with the the princess behavior knowing that the princess loves to sleep.

"Princess, are you unwell?"Cāngshǔ asked in worry since the princess facial expression isn't good, the princess eyebrows are scrunched together.

Shine was getting annoyed so her eyebrows are scrunched together since her 'sister' is not stopping on pestering her "Sister I said go away,I still want to sleep!" She groaned and brought the pillow to her face..

"Princess do you want me to call a physician to chec-"

"Sister why are you so annoying! Can't you see I'm still sleepy! " shine yelled while sitting up on the bed. Usually her sister wouldn't pester her to wake up early in the morning since she just leave her be, but today her sister is so annoying that she can't help yelling at her since her hangover is still taking effect. Her head is still aching and she still basically wanted to sleep.

Cāngshǔ was shocked with the princess behavior, she thought that she had offended the princess because the princess yelled at her so without delay, she got down on her knees and hit her head on the marbled floor to kowtow.

Shine who had her eyes closed all the time. Was suddenly alarmed and opened her eyes when she heard something that seems to have hit the floor, the sound was so solid that she felt her heart fell.

She doesn't have enough time to check her surroundings when she saw a girl kneeling beside her bed and bumping her head on the floor.

"Princess this servant is wrong, please punish this servant!" Blood started trickling down Cāngshǔ's face as she repeatedly hit her head on the floor.

When shine saw such a scene she was horrified. I mean who wouldn't?, in the modern times no one dared to do such thing as hitting their own head on the floor anymore.

"Hey! What are you doing? Stop that! Are you crazy?!" She shouted at the girl immediately but the girl doesn't seem to listen as she continued hitting her head on the floor.

Shine hurriedly got out of bed to help the girl up but as she pulls hard on the girls shoulders to stop her actions, she discovered that she doesn't have enough strength. She's the type of person who always finds time to workout and gain some muscles fit for a woman inside the gym and she should be really able to stop a thin girl, but why couldn't she?

Shine already had tears on her face seeing the blood that is continuously trickling down the girls face . "Please stop!" She cried with worry and anger.

"This servant did wrong! Princess Please punish this servant!" Cāngshǔ continued hitting her head on the floor. She doesn't care if she is already feeling dizzy, all she cared about is gaining the princess forgiveness.

Shine, finally loosing her patience shouted " I SAID STOP!"Cāngshǔ was startled at the princess. The princess voice was louder than before. She looked up at the princess who has dried tears on her pretty face while gritting her teeth.

"Princess..." she said slowly. The princess never shouts at her before.

"SHUT UP!" Shine snapped. "Are you a fool or what! Aren't you thinking clearly? What will you gain if you continue hitting your head on the floor? Will punishment ease the pain that you are feeling or heal the scar from the wound on your forehead, such mindset is so narrow! Aren't you stupid!!"Cāngshǔ was speechless at the princess outburst.

"This...this servant is sorry..." She said. Not daring to kowtow again.

"Call a doctor and let yourself be check immediately." Shine ordered.

"Doctor?" Cāngshǔ was confused, it is a word she has not heard before.

"Yes a doctor. Don't you know what a doctor is?"Shine asked wanting to laugh in disbelief. " What kind of person did not know what a doctor is? Now go find a doctor and get yourself check"

" Pri...princess... this servant has not heard of such a word before." Cāngshǔa said while staring at the princess who already undergone different facial expressions in less than a minute.

"You really don't know what a doctor is?" Shine asked unbelievingly.

"By the way, why are you always calling me princess, I'm not a princess...come to think of it why are you here? in our apartment ? Are you a robber!... How did you got in?!" Shine asked putting up her defense.

"Apartment? Princess this servant doesn't know what princess is talking about, but this servant suddenly remembered that the emperor is summoning the princess in the study, that is why this servant is trying to wake you up earlier than usual"Cāngshǔ stated. The princess today is really weird.

Analyzing everything that the girl had said. Shine was speechless for a moment. "What kind of crap are you saying?" She asked. But then she noticed that she is not at her apartment anymore but instead she is in a simple gray room. She noticed that her jeans and blouse had been replaced by a pink heavy layered wide sleeve dress, like some ancient...something.

"Where am I?" She asked confusedly to the girl.

"Huh? Princess are you alright?" Cāngshǔ asked seeing the worry in the princess eyes.

"Who are you?Did you kidnap me? Who are you working for?!" Shine asked the girl in panick.

"This servant works for the princess" Cāngshǔ answered.

"Who is this princess? what is her intention of kidnapping me?" Shine asked again backing away at the bed.

"Kidnapping?" Cāngshǔ is confused. what kidnapping?

"why are you acting dumb? This won't work on me , let me go or I will report this to the police if I escaped here?" Shine tries to threaten the girl.

"Police?" Cāngshǔ is confused again. " Princess calm down what are you worried about? you can tell this servant" Cāngshǔ said seeing that the princess is very much distressed even saying things that she doesn't know.

"No!" Shine refused before running towards the open window but then she was stunned by what she saw...green, it's all green.

"What is this place?" she asked the girl while staring at the scenery full of greens.

"Uh...princess this is the cold palace" Cāngshǔ replied.

"What year is it?" Shine asked again.

"Did the princess forgot? It's the 27th year of emperor Feng Long's reign" Cāngshǔ replied.

Huh! What kind of year is that? Shine thought to herself. She does not know what to do at the moment, is she dreaming about a historical drama or something.

She pinched her wrists repeatedly to see if its just a dream but she's not waking up!!. She just stared at the vast green scenery in front of her woodenly without a single thought coming to mind.

'What is happening!!'

-J