Queer

There are three things you need to know before you read this.

1] Park Jimin has never been denied. To anything.

2] He does not take no for an answer.

3] What the hickles is that skater kids problem?!

He glares at him for the nth time, at which the boy, again, averts his gaze. If not for the single mother swinging her child along with a few more kids, Jimin would've kicked this boy's ass. Probably beat him up real bad.

"Oi, kiddo. I'm gonna say this one last time, give my watch back."

"No!"

Gritting his teeth, Jimin swears he sees the boy flinch, as he tries to grab his belonging, but the boy holds it tight. "Jeon fucking Jungkook, I said, give it back!". His voice booms through the playground, people throwing worried glances in their direction. Jimin turns and smiles, a grin so sickenly fake and borderline murdurous, he thinks he scares himself.

Jimin is, to put it simply, frustrated. A baby sitting job was not something he was keen on. And it's a fucking Sunday afternoon! He really thinks his mom is secretly satan's underdog. That's the only explanation to why his mother would agree with their neighbors choice of hiring him as a babysitter for their not-so-baby-17-year-old son. Wicked or not, he's still quite grown up. A teenager who's capable of taking care of himself. And who most definitely does not need a babysitter.

Looking at him now though, he starts to doubt it. Because Jeon Jungkook is a piece of work. You'd think taking a 17 year old to a park would be relatively less tiring, but this boy puts a caged energetic puppy to shame. Jimin can't deny that his heart squeezed in his chest when Jungkook joined the younger ones moments after they reached the playground, only to end up teasing them and Jimin having to apologize to some severely triggered moms holding their snotty, sobbing kids. Ugh, crybabies. He had then patiently offered to play football with him, in hopes of keeping this ball of mischief engaged, not bothering with a scolding because to be honest, loathing children as much as he does, he couldn't for the life in him bring himself to feel remorseful.

It's just an hour. Keep him busy, and you'll be fine. The extra few bucks ain't gonna hurt you. Just keep calm, and everything will go well. Yeah, peaceful.

Boy was he wrong.

Because Jeon had some other intentions in mind. Being as oblivious as he has been when it concerns a certain 17 year old brunette who lives next door, you can't really blame Jimin to not notice the way Jungkook's eyes lit up everytime they both talk. As gay as Jimin can get, he's not one to look out for minors, let alone a teenage boy. Regardless, he's known for breaking hearts, and Jungkook would be damned if he didn't make himself a victim for the second time. His infatuation with Jimin runs deep, he's well aware. His hyung doesn't seem to have a clue, he knows. Yet, yet, he can't help himself. He was fucked the day the Parks moved in to the house next door. Who would've thought that the 'hot college boy' would be a trouble maker just like him, only ten times cooler.

Jimin looks down at Jungkook. This little devil.

He has tears in his eyes, but the brat still wouldn't let go. What have I gotten myself into? He stares at the boys slightly shaking form, his heart going soft. All his anger evaporates.

They never connected instantly as Jungkook had wished. Jimin probably considering him too much of a fetus, a nuisance, he had concluded. Still, everytime they did talk, Jungkook could never stop his hearts palpations. He thinks he came out the second Jimin had first looked at him, the obsidian black of his eyes so captivating, so inviting. Even with the dissapointing lack of interactions, Jungkook had annoyed his way enough into Jimin's life to earn the nickname 'skater boy'. Yeah, he used to like roller skating.

He knows snatching Jimin's watch for the sole purpose of pestering him, to get his attention is childish. But this hour is all I have. I want you to notice me. Look at me, am I just a bother to you? He should be scared. Not only is Jimin stronger than him, he's by no means a soft spoken person. He will really punch him if he feels like it. He thinks he pees his pants a little when Jimin shouts, his eyes tearing up. What a wimp, no wonder he's so uninterested. His grasp on the watch loosens a bit. On instinct, he puts his hands up to defend himself, expecting a smack.

"What's with the tears you dipshit, I'm not going to kill you, jesus." Jimin exasperates.

Jungkook slowly raising his head up, sees Jimin sigh. There's a tired grin on his face. "You seem to love that thing, hm?".

"I- no it's not-"

"Keep it."

Ba-dump.

"What?"

"You deaf or somethin'? Anyway, let's leave this place. I'm not in the mood to get crucified by some 30 year old ladies."

Jimin smiles, albeit crookedly. Jimin smiling was such a rare feat, that it reminds Jungkook of the day he had accidentally confessed to him.

"Hyung! I-I really like you, yknow!?"

He had bowed, face red, as if he's the main anime character confessing his undying love to his senpai.

"I-I t-think you're really cool."

He still remembers feeling extremely nauseous at that moment. His heart feeling like it would explode in his chest. Only for it to come to a halt when Jimin chuckled.

"I like you too dude. You're a good little boy."

He had ruffled his hair, and left. Jungkook was abandoned, feeling stupid and fluttery, at once. Not only had his longtime crush misunderstood his confession, but he didn't even seem to take him seriously.

He got over it though.

You're a good little boy.

He's not gonna lie, sometimes those words would haunt him in his dreams. Waking up with a boner every now and then, Jungkook had enough decency to feel ashamed. Sometimes, he cursed Jimin out, blaming him for ruining his mornings. And his bed sheets.

Jimin has already turned, hands in his pockets, walking in that sluggish manner Jungkook liked. Getting out of his stupor, Jungkook follows, fingers clasping the old Rolex tightly.

"Wait for me!"

*
I'm a minimalist. Go easy on me.
This book has 10 votes and I'm absolutely delighted! Thank you to all the lovely people who clicked on this mess of a book. It means the world ;-;

Have you ever seen BTS live?

Votes, comments and shares will be appreciated :D