.Four.

As I drifted off to thinking about where to go for the weekend, a raspy voice cut in. 

"Hey you...come here".

 I tilted my head up and saw Kevin slumped at the cell door. I looked around and strode over, next to his cell but out of his reach. He stared at my boots before looking up 

"Thanks"

I held my breath, "No biggie".

Oh no Kate, not again. A spark went off in my brain and I sighed, knowing what my reckless self would do next. 

"Mind if I come in?"

 Kevin shot straight up and looked at me sheepishly. 

"I don't think they'll let you in" 

I looked over my shoulder and found Weasly hunched over his computer. I turned back to Kevin, 

"I guess someone owes me".

He returned a puzzled look as I spun around. 

"Hey Weasly" the poor guy winced again at my voice.

 "Y-yes?" I took advantage of his insecure self,

 "Can I borrow your keys? "

 Now two puzzled looks. He sighed and handed them over. Wow this guys a world class idiot to be working in a prison. At least I knew what I was doing.

I sashayed over to Kevin's cell doing a little spin with the keys, and to my surprise he grinned and applauded, "Not bad"

I looked at him with a now serious face, " I'm not letting you out",

he nodded and backed away with his hands up in surrender. I laughed at his little act, which brought Weasly over, scratching his head. "This girl is weird" he said.

I unlocked the door, let myself in and threw the keys at Weasly, "Lock it". 

He locked the door and said "call me when you want to come out".

Kevin cocked an eyebrow, "Dude you're leaving her with a criminal and not even going to keep and eye?"

Weasly stumbled over, god knows what because there was nothing there, and I nudged Kevin.

"O-of course n-not, I was planning on standing by anyway." and with that he returned to his chair.

I giggled as I walked over to his bed, "Stupid".

 I could tell that Kevin was having a hard time figuring out why I was so chill with him, treating him like we were old friends or something,

but he still managed to scoff up an "Agreed" as a reply.