Chapter 1

It was a Monday morning and bell had rung. It was the 3rd annual Miraculous Games in Paris, a competition that was held in honor of Ladybug and Chat Noir.

Every student gathered in front of an over-the-top obstacle course.

"Alright, kids. Now you know the rules. The games will be on for an entire week. We start at dawn today and end at dusk on Sunday.  Each person shall go through a series of obstacles and games. When this megabuzzer rings, that means the game's over and whoever stands at the end wins a free ticket to California, complete with a tour and hotel. Also, there will be a $3, 000 euros cash prize.

First, you will go through an obstacle course. There will be walls that must be climbed over and hedges that must to jumped over. Then, you will have to swing over a mud pit with a prepared rope. After that, you must successfully shoot a bullseye with a bow and arrow to move on to the next level. Secondly, you will have to rollerskate on a 10 kilometre track. But here's the catch, you only have ten minutes to do so. Finally, you will play Tag Run. Each surviving student will be given a handkerchief with a button on it. When pressed, the student's name will appear on the scoreboard, immediately eliminating them from the game and turning them into a seeker. Also, all the previously eliminated students will come back and become seekers. This last game will last for five whole days," explained the principal.

"Girl, this is so intense!" Alya squealed. The bluenette just nodded in reply.

"And we begin the first phase now!" The man said, pressing the buzzer. All the students rushed into the obstacle course.

Marinette and Adrien both easily climbed over the walls and jumped over the hedges, they were Ladybug and Chat Noir after all. They swiftly jumped over the mud pit, not even bothering to use the rope at all. As they both picked up a bow and arrow, they shot the bullseye at the same time in first try.

The others found the obstacle course to be much harder.

At the end of the day, Chloe, Sabrina, Lila and Max had been eliminated.