Chapter 3

"All right, kids. Alix, Kim, Nathaniel, Alya, Nino, Adrien and Marinette, you are the last survivors. Now, you can pair up if you want, but there can only be two team members in a team. Here are your handkerchiefs. And we start now!" The principal announced.

With a large amount of seekers, you would imagine that it was easy to find the last students. Well, thought wrong.

Marinette and Adrien both individually headed for the roofs, knowing that they would never get caught there.

~~~~
Four days in, one day left. Alix, Kim and Nathaniel had already been tagged.

Marinette had been hiding and running across roofs the whole time. She giggled as she watched Alya and Nino get tagged.

Then her smile faded when she heard Chloe shriek, "OH MY GOD! MARITRASH IS ON THE ROOF!"

Realising she was found, the bluenette sprinted and jumped over to the next rooftop.

"H-how did you do that?!" Alya stammered.

"She's not the only one," a male voice said, as Adrien Agreste came out of the rooftop's  shadow.

"Adrien, what are you doing here?" Marinette asked, shocked.

"I'd ask you the same," he replied. "Uh-oh, looks like they're closing in on us. Team?"

She smiled. "Team."

"THERE! THEY'RE OVER THERE!" Lila cried, pointing on the rooftop.

"I'm gonna get them!" Alya yelled, sprinting towards the building.

"Adrien!" Marinette said, tilting her head at the buidling in front of the Eiffel Tower. He nodded, understanding.

Seperate and divert, then meet at the building in front of the Eiffel Tower.

~~~
Adrien knew Marinette was Ladybug. No one else knew the rooftops better than him and his bugaboo. And her style and plans, practically screams Ladybug. It was her this whole time. How had he missed that?

He misled a group of the seekers then headed for the building. When he reached it, Marinette was already there.

He took her hand and lifted it to his lips and kissed it. "M'lady, this game is getting really claw-some, don't you agree?"

The bluenette blushed, nodding. "How about we show them something really worth being impressed about, Kitty? Show them what we got."

"What do you- No. M'lady, you don't mean the-"

"Oh-ho, yeah."

"Well then, let's give them a show that will make their jaws drop."