How you met... And how you got to Tokyo, Japan.

((A/N) I like the manga Alciel/Ashia better. Hope you like the picture. [I do not own it] Please enjoy the chapter. Also keep in mind this loosely based off the show, there will be variations every now and then.)

You were a cat demon, a mischievous demon with the power of looking into one's mind and bending them to your will as well as other powers that proved helpful when cheating and stealing came to play. You were also King Satan's war consultant... for a short while. When you were, he asked you where to attack and how. Then he asked you to teach him the ways of war, and you gladly did so. Teaching him these things made him able to make his own decisions and you were appointed as one of his generals. When you were made into one of his generals you met the others. Alciel, Lucifer and one other. You always forgot his name. Malachoda you think. King Satan made you stick to Alciel's side and learn a few things from him... you were a bit quick tempered but Alciel showed you how to calm slightly down. One night you were in your private quarters asleep in your night clothes. (Picture below is what your night clothes were except the pink is black and the white is red.)

You woke up to the sounds of screams and the clashes of swords

You woke up to the sounds of screams and the clashes of swords. The war had officially come to the Devil's castle. You quickly got up and grabbed your weapon, a battle axe. (the battle axe below except the handle is longer.)

You ran out into the halls of the castle and saw a few humans charging your way

You ran out into the halls of the castle and saw a few humans charging your way. You mostly dodged the attacks they threw at you but one cut your cheek making a little bit of your black blood dribble down... and this made you angry. You used your magic of seeing their minds and you saw that they all had a grudge on each other. You used this to make them turn on each other and they all killed each other. You smiled at your efforts feeling better you rushed to see if your king was all right. You ran into Alciel on the way. He was battling Esmerelda. You saw the mage turn him to stone so you quickly went to land a blow to her head. You were successful but you were hit by another human... only male. Alciel went to your aid but saw you were still in your nightclothes. He blushed at this for he has only saw you in your armor.

"Excuse me miss (y/n) but... Please explain to me why you are still in your nightgown? " Alciel said helping you up. You looked and remembered that this fact was correct... You blushed a deep red.

"No time for explaining that now! We gave to protect our king! " You shouted.

"Right! " He said. Alciel and you continued the battle.

After the battle went on and on Satan, Alciel, and you admitted defeat. King Satan opened a portal and all three of you entered and went to a new world... Much different than Ente Isla. Welcome to Japan. Your new home awaits.