Birthday Party Gone Wrong

((A/N): Hey guys... sorry again for the really really really really late update... My phone was stolen a while ago and I'm on my crummy computer... Help meeeeeee.......... Anyway I just wanted to update just a short sweet chapter about the confusing but adorable love life you have with Ashiya/Alciel. Also my birthday was June 10 (also found out that's All Might's birthday) and it's June 15 so I'm making this the Birthday Special. Hope you enjoy.)

You were stuck at home again but today was much different than any other day. His highness Sadou Mou took the day off because of the occasion, and Ashiya promised your favorite food (f/f)! You woke up much earlier than the two boys because you were especially excited. It was your birthday! At least on the earth human Japanese calendar it was((A/N): See... The Birthday Special Awaits!!!) You started to put up decorations for a small but fun birthday party you were planning. It was going to be His Highness Mou, Sir Ashiya as well as you. It was your birthday after all. As you rushed around the tiny apartment you tripped over the two unconscious lumps on the ground but thankfully, you didn't wake them up.

Soon you were done with putting up streamers, balloons, and the "Happy Birthday" sign. You also put birthday plates, birthday cups, and fancy stainless steal chopsticks you guys rarely use.

"Wake up sleepy heads," you gently shook Ashiya and Mou awake. "It's time to get up guys..." You continued to shake them but got progressively violent as time went buy.

"It's to early (Y/N)... Plus I have work today." Mou yawned. Those words triggered you.

"IT'S 11 O'CLOCK AND YOU TOOK TODAY OFF REMEMBER!!!" You yelled as you almost choked your former boss.

"(Y/N)!!! Calm down!!!"Ashiya tried to pry you off of Mou before you could have killed him. You sighed and gave in to Ashiya's commands.

"Mou... If I may protest, you took today off for a special occasion...Might you remember what it was?" You said as you gestured to the decorations placed around the tiny apartment. He looked around and it finally clicked in his head.

"OOOOHH!!! Happy Birthday (Y/N)!!!"Mou said as he went to hug you, but strangely was stopped by Ashiya. He seemed to have a scary aura around him.

"Might we save the maryment until after we cook the food?" Ashiya smiled. 'Huh... That was weird...' You thought.

~'.'+*\Le Time Skip/*+'.'~                                                                                                                                                  Brought to you by, Katsuki Bakugo. 

You all cooked the food and sat around the tiny table in the tiny apartment, but to your's and Ashiya's surprise there was a knock on the door. Ashiya got up from the table and went to the door.

"Who might this be?" Ashiya said in a quite plain voice.

"'Who might this be'. You're being awfully polite, aren't you, Demon General Alciel!" You were shooketh almost like Mou but he did the water spit thing. It made you want to laugh but you were scared who was at the door. "You can't possibly have forgotten of Emilia the Hero."

"Hero Emilia!!!" Ashiya stepped back in either surprise, or fear. 

"Come on, open up now! Take your judgement like a man!"Ashiya locked the door and yelled to Mou even though he heard. "Did you just lock the door?!"

"It's the Hero, milord!"

"Hey, come on! Open up!"

"Huh? Oh yeah I Know." Mou stated. You were stunned but just watched the scene before you.

"The Overlord's in there too, isn't he? Just give up open this door already!"

"Y-you knew she was here?"

"Huh? Sorry I didn't tell you about it."

"Hey, come on! Open up now!"

"I ran into her on the way home from work last night"

"You're gonna make me kick it open! Are you ok with that?! I'm really going to do it!I'm being serious!"

"The police thought it was a lover's quarrel."

"He thought you and I were a couple! I've never been so humiliated in my life! Open up, dammit!!!" By this point you were so confused on what's happening. 

"Why didn't you tell me about that?" Ashiya sat back down near Mou. 

"I'm about to go wild here"

You finally got the courage and opened the door. "Please miss Emilia the Hero... It's my birthday according to the standards of the people here... Can you ease try and calm yourself. You are welcome to join but please don't be rude... " You said just tired of her yelling. Emilia just stopped and stared at you for the manners you used... She never thought demons had manners. She then reluctantly walked in and sat down. She pouted as she did so.

After a few minutes of absolute silence, you finally cheered up and smiled brightly. "Ok! Who's ready to have fun!" Ashiya and Mao nodded their heads and Emilia just stared at you.

You and the two boys played so. E games and eventually got Emi to play some with you. It was surprisingly fun.

You haven't had that much fun since...

That day...

((A/N)  Hey guys! Nice cliffhanger huh? Well anyway I'm sorry it's short but here you go! I'll try to update on my other stories today as well! Hope you enjoyed! Author-Chan is out! PEACE!)