Chapter two; Sanity

I really didn't like being without Edward,he made me feel safe in a place like this. But he needed to be alone,as much as i hate being alone he likes being alone, and i wanna respect him and his choices. Maybe a couple minutes have passed and three officers walk over to me, id sigh and look down. "Hey sweet cakes... your beautiful anyone ever tell ya that?" the tall,ginger haired one said. another one ran his hand through my hair "she's got pretty locks too.." his moustache looked as if it was to crawl away, id lightly swat his hand away. i felt tears welling up in my eyes and my throat starts to clench up and get dry,they started talking and saying nasty stuff. And as i looked around i managed to see edward heading towards me,his eyes locked with mine. He turned one around "Hey! Leave her alone! can't you see she's not interested!?" he shouted, the ginger one laughed. "get outta here weirdo!" Something inside edward snapped he picked up the closest thing next to him,which was a stapler and he hit him hard in the head. he knocked him out and the rest scattered,he set the stapler down and went to the medical room. "Edward...thank you" i managed to say, this time he hugged me. i hugged him back tightly and then pulled away, "anytime you need anything i'm here" he said. i'd sigh then look at the clock, "i'm done for the day...Goodbye" id grab my purse and walk out, i get my coat and my umbrella then walk home.
the rest of the days i hadn't seen edward, i wondered if it was the ms kringle thing. (four days later after maria goes home for the day) Id sigh and change into lounge pants and a tank top, just as i set my book down i hear a knock. i open the door and see Edward, his eyes are wide,he's breathing heavily and his hands have blood on them. "E-edward?.." i pull him inside and lock the door, "I-i-i killed m-ms kringles b-boyfriend!.. I d-didn't mean t-to! he a-attacked me! i pulled out a k-knife and s-stabbed him a-a lot! it wasn't normal! i'm not n-normal!" his voice was very shaky,scared and as if he was held at gunpoint. "O-okay..it's okay i won't tell..but where's the weapon?.." he pulled out a bloody switch blade, i'd take it and clean it with bleach. then id get him to wash his hands. (after returning home again) "don't talk about this ever... okay?.." i'd nod

i wake up seeing edward sleeping,i take a moment to look at him. His face is so mesmerising,id kiss his cheek which wakes him up. "Morning sunshine" i whisper before going to the bathroom and changing into a blue body con dress and throwing a pea coat on. I'd zip my boots up and turn to look at Nygma, "You better get up and r-" he pulled his blanket off and he was already dressed. He'd flash me a grin "You were saying dear?.." i'd roll my eyes and get to waking to work.       AT WORK

Nygma and I walked into the precinct together,i could feel peoples gaze shift onto us. I glanced at Ed and his face was a bright shade of crimson,i entwined my fingers with his and our palms connected. i could tell he relaxed a bit more and i smiled. We walked to Bullock and Jim's desk. "I know but come on.. Ed?.. She's gotta be blind" i heard mumbles but i couldn't hear what he was saying, Ed's silky sweet voice spoke "What does this refer to?" he said pulling out a cupcake with a bullet on top. Jim's face looked as if he was thinking and bullocks face was scrunched up. "Ed buzz off" Ed crushed the cupcake and his face turned red,his eyes looked harsh but his face told a different story. "Bullock shut your trap!" i'd shout, Bullock clenched his jaw and shook his head. i'd pull Ed to our office. "Hey.. don't l-" he cut me off, "I hear this voice inside my head, it told me to kill tom... it tells me bad stuff and it makes me do very very stupid stuff" My eyes softened and i bit my lip, "Ed...i used to hear that voice to.."I said as quietly as i could. He nodded and wrapped his long gentle arms around me and sobbed,his cries stabbed into my heart. i hugged him aswell, i grabbed a tissue from my desk and i wipes his eyes. "it's okay.."

A/N HI! So i'm not finished this story and i'm gonna make three more chapters! THEN TAKE A BREAK BECAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL!!  I didn't think i was gonna put this on wattpad because i was writing it on my notes then i did this so :) I love nygma so as any other author i'll make you guys go down the feels train! Byeee
Maven_Ruby