Chapter seven; Ocean

-Before i start, yes the photo is from the best of edward nygma on youtube.-
Eddies pov (when there are italics that is Edward speaking,aka ed's dark side)
Under the docks
I ran my hand up and down the wood,i stopped at the fear of getting a splinter.
"You know..Now we have to get rid of her.." I looked to my side to see him, his sickening smirk standing out.
"I don't have to do anything, she loves him.." i could feel my throat get dry and tears form in the brim of my eyes.
"No need to cry Eddie! She loves us! He took her from us.. He will pay.." I knew that wasn't the case- but oh how much i would like to dispose of him..
"So then do it!" His words stung my head. "I'm not doing it.." i turned away like a toddler that's throwing a fit. I sat on the hard,pokey wood and saw he was gone, "What a ignoramus.."
"Rude!" his voice rang throughout my head. i scoffed and thought of what to do, take my Maria back.. Or let him take her from me.. i held my head in frustration, "It was utterly stupid of me to leave.." i say. I then sigh and look at the sky. The blue sky has faded,it's now more of a purple-ish, pinkish color. I looked to my side, seeing a sprout of shimmering,emerald green grass. It looked as if it was sparkling, just like Maria's eyes.. I put my hands to my face then quickly brought them down and started coughing.
"The wood had moss on it.. Idiot"
"Shut up.." i say wiping my hands on my already green pant suit. I got back
to thinking about what to do.. then i smirk "I'm sorry Maria.. but blonde boy has to go.." id chuckle darkly
(okay so sorry if his pov was short,now back to MARIA she's getting ready to come meet Eddie)

Maria's pov
I'd run to my closet and look for something pretty- i wanna look good for Ed.. "You are weird.." the voice says . I'd ignore it and keep looking, i pick out a black and purple bodycon dress and heels. I put mascara on and leave my wavy locks as they are, "Aw look how cute! You guys will be the crazy power couple!" the voice taunted, "Oh and you're insane." The voice would chuckle. i shook my head and i'd walk to the door, "Er.. Here i come Eddie.."
————————————————————
I ran to the docks and walked around,the clicking of my heels echoed throughout the area. I passed a ship where workers started whistling at me and cat calling me, "How about i pop in,give those boys a little visit" i blocked the voice out as i kept walking, it started getting very cold as i heard some noises under the docks, i facepalm and sigh "Damn it.. how did i forget.." i say before climbing under the docks, it started pouring and my dress gets a little wet. I look around to see a whole bunch of wooden walls, like a maze. I walked as my heels kept getting lodged in the dirt, i heard some movement and walked there. "Oh hello Maria!" It was Ed, i turned around to see Ed who had Ian tied up, i gasped.
"Please let him go!!" i say. Ed takes a moment to check me out, "Ooh! All that for me.." he smirks. I couldn't help but smile...- No catch up with Ed later.. Help Ian.. "Ed.. Let Ian go.. he never did anything.." i said,i could hear the cracks in my voice. He sighed and his smirk lightened to a smile, "I can't do that Maria..He took you from me.."
I was absolutely furious, "You left me!" i shout, he'd shake his head and laugh. "I never stopped loving you.." he said darkly, i tried to fumble with ian's ties but Ed grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back. "Maria.." he said sternly. "Let me step in maria.."
I faced Ed and kissed him deeply,he gave in and wrapped his arms around me. I quickly clicked a button on my ring,which unsheathed a blade. I'd pull away and quickly crouch down, gather some dirt and throw it in Ed's face. He stumbled back and i untied Ian, i shoved Ian and he ran. "Ed.. i-i'm sorry.. Ian is i-innoce-" he lunged at me with a needle and everything went dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in Ed's apartment.. I knew that wasn't Ed who did that- well it was ed.. But Eds alter.. i brushed my thoughts away as i sat up and saw Ed in a chair next to me. "Good morning.." He croaked, i knew this was the kind,gentle and sweet Ed-the real Ed.. "Good morning.." i said touching my neck,i winced as it was still tender. He looked at me with those soft,chocolate brown eyes of his and i leaned closer to him. My lips collided with his,he kissed me back and my hands went to his hair. He wrapped his arms around my waist then i pulled away, "I'm sorry.. for everything.. For leaving, for kidnaping that guy.." his brown eyes were,reckless,lively and dancing with delight. I smiled brightly and nodded "I forgive you... Oh! Also, i killed that ginger cop.." he nodded and pursed his lips, "He tried to.." i cleared my throat and he got the message.. "C-can i take you out today.." he asked,with quaking eyes. I giggled and he looked at me with wonder. "You dont have to ask me!" i smiled,revealing my dimples. "Oh.."he smiled a small smile.. "How does the..er- the circus sound?.." his mocha eyes sparkled.
"Perfect.." i say, i look at Ed's alarm and jump out of bed. i wonder why it's cold til i look down that to see i'm in nothing but a small shirt, "U-uh.. i had to g-get you out of your...dress.. it was dirty.. and gross.. and- er.. yeah.." he barely spoke english, i blushed brightly and waddled to his closet. I had to wear my blue body con dress i left here, i pulled on my old heels and Ed and i left for work.
—————————————-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So..uh this is the seventh chapter..i know it's bad.. SORRY!! But i just wanted to say thanks.. My story is 7th place in the ranking for Nygma... Thanks.. BYEEEE! Go read my friends story hkbmendes123 It's called resent
the first chapter is in the description of resent because it's her way of doing things! Please go check it out! And with that i'm off!! BYEEE LOVELIES!!