3-morning news

[irl—third person]

"Good morning family let's get this bread." Deshaun sang into the intercom, which was installed in each of the girls' rooms. The was the cue to go eat breakfast, which was always prepared by the parents.

They preferred that their daughters ate more humble, instead of having to have a personal chef do everything they asked. One by one the girls sat down at the large marble island.

Eyona's head was cradled in her arms, tired from staying up the night before. She tried to hide her face so the always watching cameras wouldn't catch her drooling.

"So, how did everyone sleep last night?" Their mother asked, placing a plate of over easy eggs and bacon in front of Devony. Gianna stared at her sister's plate, she always thought it was unfair that Devony was always served first.

"Shitty." Eyona mumbled, her words echoing off the surface her head was placed on. She had to finish the lyrics of her new song by today, and barely meeting the deadline was something she did often.

"I told you to finish your last verse, but no you wanted to go to that festival in the Bay Area." Deshaun shook his head, Eyona's biggest flaw was procrastination.

"I told her dad." Sharmayne added, rolling her eyes and taking a bite of her fruit salad. There was always a little rivalry between the two girls, them both being in the music industry. Either they were best friends or enemies, there was no in between.

"Shut up Shay and eat your vegan salad before I feed you some bacon." Eyona snapped as she slapped the countertop. Her face scrunched up, and it didn't help that her stomach was growling.

Gianna's eyes bulged, it was barely nine in the morning and her sisters were already at it. She shook her head and continued to eat her truffle Mac and cheese.

"We have something big to tell you guys." Their mother smiled as she chopped up fruits. Deshaun rubbed his hands together, he was excited to tell his girls the big news.

"This is a big deal girls, it really is. We're in the works of a money saenz x triple B collaboration. This could be a billion dollar venture. Double our audience and revenue."

"What the hell is triple B?" Gianna asked.

"Big Baller Brand, an up and coming brand kind of similar to us. They're a family who created it and now it's a million dollar corporation. They're all the talk in sports world." Catalina informed.

The five girls were confused, maybe they were too busy to know who these people were. Never have they ever heard of Big Baller Brand.

"So what's the business deal?" Devony asked. Although she was only fifteen the value of a business venture meant a lot to her. She only took time out of her day for things that would really rake in the money.

"Well today we meet with the Ball family, over a nice dinner we're holding here. You can meet the boys while we discuss details with LaVar and Tina." Their father explained.

"Should we google them?" Devony whispered in Gianna's ear. Gianna nodded, pulling out her phone and typing 'Ball family' in the search engine.