4- family dinner part i

[irl—third person]

"Y'all almost ready for that dinner tonight?" Lavar asked his sons, who were all in Liangelo's room playing 2k.

"Yeah, nice clothes on, teeth brushed twice, deodorant and cologne. The whole shabang dad." Liangelo responded, trying to make a layup. He had quite the challenge on his hands, Lamelo chose the Golden State Warriors like he usually did.

"I want you boys to be on your best behavior. Be polite to those girls, your fate lies in their hands." With that Lavar walked out.

Lamelo's face scrunched up, "What's the deal with these girls anyway? What's so special about them?" He didn't like the way his dad made them look more superior and on a pedestal.

"You must be living under a rock boy," Lonzo shook his head, "The Saenz family is the it family. Bigger than the Kardashians. Literally all of them are famous. They're all millionaires."

"Haven't you watched Money Saenz?" Liangelo asked, his thumbs pressing the control buttons with quickness.

"What the hell is Money Saenz?"

Lamelo's two brothers looked at him in disbelief. The Saenz family was on every social media site, every tabloid magazine, and on almost everything on tv.

"That's it, Gelo put on an episode." Lonzo instructed, grabbing the PlayStation controller from Melo. He couldn't believe his younger brother had zero clue who the power family was.

***

[money saenz—episode snippets]

"I couldn't believe what the hell had happened

"I couldn't believe what the hell had happened. Steve Madden really tried to say that I came up with those designs? Once I saw the raggedy clothes he came up with for the collaboration I canceled it and decided to just make my own line."

"People ask why I grind so hard

"People ask why I grind so hard. Telling me that I'm a trust fund baby and I don't have to work a day in my life. I wanna make sure my momma has the world. That I can give her everything she gave to me and much more."