XXXII

Edit: Fixed a mistake I caught. I called the therapist's ex-husband her wife so that was fun finding out, lol.

WARNING: Oh would you look at that I'm still not a doctor. Shocker. But seriously, I looked all this shit up on the internet so don't take everything in here as fact, just pretend it is for the sake of the story.

I do not own Lord of the Rings.

I do own my OCs.

-o-

Jupiter cannot believe he is doing this.

He seriously can't believe he is fucking doing this.

It's not his fault. He swears, he didn't want to do this, he had said a firm no, but then he was looking into big blue eyes and a hand was caressing his cheek as a pleading whisper of his name fell from those soft, sweet lips he constantly desires to claim every waking moment... Why was he so weak?

That fucking elf is so fucking lucky that Jupiter is downright smitten with him.

Tapping his foot impatiently in the waiting room, he checked the time on his phone. It's been twenty minutes since he walked in and fourteen minutes since he finished filling out the papers the receptionist had handed him when he checked in. He can still leave. Jupiter can just cancel it right here, right now, go back home - his cozy, comfortable home - and then come face to face with... a very disappointed Legolas.

Damn.

Legolas. This is for Legolas. He's doing this for him. Just one session, one extremely long session that might take hours, that's all his One asked for. He can do this. He can fucking do this. He fucking hates this already, but he can do this. He just needs to distract himself, count the cracks on the floor, count how many freckles are on that old lady's wrinkled face, anything to keep him from bolting.

"Jupiter Holo?"

The redhead looked up and stood upon seeing a friendly looking man wearing a name tag with a cleanly shaved face waving for him to follow. Jupiter only stuffed his hands in his pockets, speeding up slightly to catch up with him as he walked through the opened double doors. He nearly scoffed at the dark carpet and dark wooden walls along with various classic paintings hung on them. This place was trying to give a comforting atmosphere, but don't be fooled by it.

Near the very end of the hall, they stopped and the nameless man knocked on a door with a sign on it saying, Nataliana, Adalind. There was a woman's muffled voice saying to come in almost immediately after and the man opened the door, gesturing for Jupiter to head inside. Reluctantly, he entered the room and took a quick once over of the office. Huh, it hasn't changed a bit.

He glanced behind him upon hearing the door click shut and saw that the man left without another word. Turning back, he saw an elated woman in her late thirties approaching him in high heels and a comfortable grey dress with a black blazer resting on her shoulders. "Jupiter! Wow, it's been so long, you've grown up so much!"

Jupiter unwillingly felt a bit touched that the woman in front of him still remembered him. After years of experiencing false happiness from others, he can easily tell that she was genuinely happy to see him after all this time. Before he could even say anything, she stopped in front him and sighed, shaking her head, "I'm sorry, I'm just very glad you came back. After what happened before I just... I was afraid you wouldn't come back."

He visibly winced at the memory, but quickly recovered and shrugged his shoulders, "I just want to get my head checked out and leave. That's all. No offense, but I hate it here and I really didn't want to step back into this place."