LI

Alrighty, everyone, time for an explanation for my sudden and unannounced disappearance.

So, originally, I just wanted to take a short break during the Easter holidays and my spring vacation and such, but a lot of things have happened to me. My life had taken quite a drastic change that I wasn't prepared for - and let's just say that it all started when my best friend and I were forced to buy "peace" bracelets by a random ass Asian lady.

I'm not even joking.

Shit happened. I'm not going to get into specifics. Let's just say that things went from great to eh to terrible and then to okay. I also graduated and celebrated my birthday so yayy...

So that's what happened, I won't give many details about it, but if you wanna ask some questions, go for it, but no promises that I'll answer depending on what it is lol

Again, my updates will be wonky due to my personal life and the fact that I'm working on my other stories as well. ^^

Also... I have a special surprise!

I DREW JUPITER AND MANNY WRIPHLJBKE:HRGBKF

I've been in love with the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure art style for so long and I've tried to incorporate it into my own and- oml I'm so happy with how it all came out!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

I do not own Lord of the Rings.

I do own my OCs.

-o-

Esther and Jupiter managed to cook everything by the time it was eleven, having time to spare until the older woman had to venture out of the house to gather up her workers for a meal out on the picnic tables where they all eat on their break. So, while waiting, Esther had officially been promoted to his 'favorite people' list when she began packing up some of the food in containers for Jupiter to take home and share with his friends. There was plenty to go around.