•2•

The lady, or better known as Hannah, the Queen of Hell, placed the woman on the ground before she started to clean up the blood and broken furniture.

Hannah's job was simple. Wait for her two muscle to get here, and get the woman to Samantha until another player comes into the game. But in the mean time, Hannah is cleaning up the apartment to make it look like the couple previously living here, moved. The idiot humans will believe anything.

The Queen first used her powers to clean up the apartment to make it spotless. Then she took all of the clothes and belongings of the woman and sent them to Samantha's house. Then took all of the man's clothes and put them in the garbage.

Lastly, Hannah wrote the apartment manager a note saying that the couple has moved out, and paid the last month's rent, which Hannah took care of also.

"There better be a very good reason for why you needed both of us." Julian called out to the Demon Queen as he opened the apartment door. As the two men walked into the home, they see a girl laying in a barren room, the furniture pushed against the walls, black sheets covering them.

"What did... Where are.... Who is.... Hannah!" Dominic says, pushing past Julian as he questions the conscious lady.

"She was getting beat up by her ex, but she fought back really well. We are in an urban area of southern Pennsylvania, about five hours away from Samantha's house, and this woman's name? I don't know it yet." Hannah says as she finished covering up the furniture with black sheets from Hell. No one will know of her plan.

"Well why are we here? You could have easily teleport her to Sam's house, and then carried on with you extended life. And why Sam, isn't she retired? You know that Sam never wants to talk to you ever again." Dominic says as he crouched down near the unconscious woman. He opened up her eye lid to see the blue eye clouded over with a deep sleep.

"I need you two to escort her to Samantha's. I have a job to do. Unlike some people." Hannah says as she straightens out her corset that is attached to her dress.

"Fine, but you're paying for gas and food." Julian puts his hands underneath the woman's back and knees and picks her up.

"Let's go." Dominic opens up the door to exit the apartment. Hannah grabs his hand after Julian leaves the room.

"Make sure that Samantha's house is secure after you leave her apartment. I think someone is after this girl." The Queen states before she steps back, snaps her fingers, and disappears.

Dominic runs a hand over his face and groans. The man runs out of the apartment complex after he locks up the door, and he hops into the passenger side of Julian's Ford truck. Dom looks back at the woman as she shifts herself into a more comfortable position.

"Heads or tails?"Julian asks as he digs for a coin in his cup holder.

"Tails." Dominic says has he buckles his seat belt.

"Bro, you always loose when you get tails. " Julian says as he digs out a dime.

"I still say that you have a double sided quarter."

"Well this is a dime." Julian says as he places the coin on the top of his thump, and he flips the coin.

"Damn."

"Hell yeah! Dude! I finally won!" Dom says as he inserts the aux chord into his phone, and plays his AC/DC playlist.

The three chicos drive for three hours straight before Dominic starts to complain. The ride has been smooth thanks to the government filling up the potholes. Julian's truck has a good suspension system, but potholes are potholes.

"Julian."

"What in the whole wide world would you want blood sucker?" Julian says as he passed a white mom van.

"Some nice sex -"

"Shut your gay ass mouth."

"And a bathroom break."

"Dude, seriously? "

"Yeah." Dom looks outside of the truck window and watches as the Ohio wind whips trees back and forth. The colorful leaves are torn from their branches.

"Okay, in two more exits there is a gas station. Can you tell if the woman back there is gonna wake up soon?" Julian asks as he passes a burnt orange Chevy Silverado and drives faster to the gas station.

The faster he gets Dominic to the bathroom, the faster he can drive with peace. Not to mention the free food.

Once Julian parked his truck near a gas pump, Dominic jumps out of his seat and sprints into the store.

After the duo hits the road once again, they made it to the witch's house with out anymore hitches. Other than the potholes and Dominic's obnoxious singing.

Once they got into the middle of the state, they stay on the highway until they get to Columbus, Ohio. The high jacked truck driving down Main Street drew unwanted attention by the city folk.

The duo drove to the outskirts of the city where Samantha's apartment lies. As the truck crept along in the traffic, a groan sounded from the back seat. In sync, the men whipped their heads to look back at the woman, successfully knocking heads together. Now everyone in the vehicle is groaning. Luckily they were at a red light, and only a block away from Sam's house.

Julian turns his heat back to the road and keeps on driving. Dominic keeps looking back to the woman to make sure she didn't wake up yet.

The truck got to the building before the woman woke up. Julian hopped out of the truck and grabbed their trash out of the truck as Dom got the woman out of the truck.

They walked up three flights of stairs before knocking on Samantha's apartment door. A few seconds later, the door opens to reveal a tall, beautiful woman that has bright blue, layered skirts on matched with a white crop top. Her aqua blue eyes trace over everyone while a frown traces over her face. She shakes her head.

"Get in, I'm making tacos."