Chapter 14: Tease

LYDIA

I LET THE HOT water flow from the shower. The hot steam relaxing my sore muscles. I slide my hands through hair, slowly massaging my sculp. A moan escaped my lips at the feeling. I wash my hair with the lemon scented shampoo.

I haven't showered in four days. And damn was my hair was getting greasy. I hate it. Its annoying.

I rinse the soap out of hair and wash my body with the available body wash.

Mint and chocolate?

Seriously?

Even with my dislike of the combination of scents, I still used it. I turn the water off and step out of the shower, grabbing a large towel off the rack and wrapping it around my slim body.

Walking out of the bathroom and I froze in my place, my eyes widening in realization.

I don't have clothes.

I've been wearing the same clothes for four days that I forgot. Damn it, what am I going to do. I could go to school in a towel or go ask my father for clothes. I didn't want to go to my mother I still wasnt ready to face her again. I felt quit awkward last night during dinner.

I couldn't take option one through consideration. It was stupid. How did I even think about that. Going to school naked with a white piece of fabric around my body, barely covering anything?

I think not.

I mean who goes to school in a tow-

My thought were cut short after I heard a knock on the door. I walk to the door and open it. My face instantly heated once I saw the person on the other side. Aiden.

He stood there in sweat pants, and only that. His hands tucked in this pockets with his eyes roaming my body. I tried not look at his barr chest but damn did my eyes feel like magnets. It's only fair anyway, he was looking at me!

"I think it's your turn to ask me, 'like what you see?'" My eyes snapped to Aiden's. He was smiling. I only blushed harder when those words rolled off his tongue.

"I just came to you that I'm taking you to school, I know your father said hell take you first day but sething came up" of course something came up. Probably something came up when he left me about eleven years ago. That was nice. I only nod in response looking anywhere but him. If I look at him my eyes might never leave this blissful sight.

He was about to leave when I realized yet again, I have nothing to wear. I grab his arm and he stops, turning around with a confused look on his face.

"I.. I don't h-have anything to w-wear" I stutter out. Why am I nervous? Oh yeah, I'm naked under a towel.

Totally forgot.

Not.

"Oh, ummm.... I can give you a hoodie of mine but I don't know if it'll be big enough. Is that okay?" I don't know why but I smiled. He was going to give me his clothes. I nodded and he grabs my hand leading me to his room.

"If your father sees us he's gonna start assuming stuff" my eyes widen. I step closer to Aiden, my chest almost touching his. Clutching the towel tightly in a fist, we walk into his room.