Act 25: "Snakes suck."

Shira had Naruto carry her for the rest of the way after that little... incident. She made Naruto lead the team to the Hokage's office. Now that the redhead thought about it, they traveled for eight days towards that ruse of a kingdom. Then, Shira was unconscious for two days after they were ambushed and another three days after the mission.

And then, even though they hopped on the trees as they went back, they still had to stop from time to time, slowing them down because of her rather pitiful state. So they traveled longer this time, about ten days. So, all in all, Team Seven was gone for almost twenty-three days from the village.

Naruto barged into the office like he usually did and his voice boomed in the silent office. Once again, they found themselves surrounded by ANBU's with weapons. Team Seven jumped from shock while Shira lazily waved a hand at them. "We're back, ANBU-san." The redhead swore she heard one of them click his tongue before they went back to position.

Lady Hokage rubbed her temples and it was certain that Naruto irritated her so before she could lecture her twin, Shira hopped off of Naruto's back and knelt in front of her. "Lady Hokage, my team and I are here to report about our mission." Only then did she remember that they had gone out on a mission.

Troublesome, our own village leader forgot about us. The redhead deadpanned.

"Stand, soldier." Shira did as was told and stood straight in front of her.

"A couple of miles out of the nearest small village, three Chuunin attacked the carriage but were quickly dealt with by my team. We traveled for a week and we only encountered several bandits but no more ninjas. However, around day two, I had concluded that something was wrong and the client was, indeed, being held hostage with the help of Sakura.

As we near the kingdom, we were ambushed. Two days later, I found myself in an underground prison, and my team nowhere in sight. The man behind it all is a person from my past." Lady Hokage raised an eyebrow and motioned for her to continue on.

"This person is the accomplice of a man I killed years ago when I was kidnapped. The submitted report of that incident must still be there despite the person... that saved me became rogue." Shira's gaze lingered on Sasuke a bit when she said that and he instantly understood as he formed a fist with his hands.

From the corner of her eyes, Naruto gritted his teeth while Sakura frowned in concern. The redhead once again faced the Hokage. "Once I was able to escape, I used Hiraishin to find my team. When I saw the state Naru and the rest were in, I went berserk. I massacred the entire enemies until no one was left."

After she said this, Shira bowed in front of her. "I apologize for losing control even though I was to remain calm as the leader of this mission, Hokage-sama." There was silence in the air before the old hag spoke. "Raise your head. I expect a written report by tomorrow afternoon from every one of you, understood?"

"Hai!"

"Team Shira, you're dismissed."

The team left the office and a tense silence between Shira and the rest of the team formed. "Nee-san... is it true that you were... that you... were kidnapped that time? Why didn't you tell me?"

Naruto felt his heart sink as he remembered her words. "Because if I told you the reason why, you'll never forgive yourself, Naru-naru." He closed his mouth. The redhead inwardly cursed and thought that she should have just kept quiet. "Shira, is it true that... that man was the one who saved you?" It was Sasuke now who questioned her. 

"I just left the dango shop after purchasing some and when I passed an alley, someone grabbed me, mistaking me as the jinchuriki." Shira felt her twin's chakra flare-up while she sensed Sakura's confusion.