Act 32

It has been a couple of weeks since the day of their separation and Sakura is beginning to miss her team's antics. Sure, she was having fun learning all about iryo-ninjutsu and training with Lady Tsunade but deep down, she still misses them so bad. There are times when she'll go to their usual training ground and just stare at the logs.

Sometimes, she could imagine everyone in her team is still there, having fun together. Sakura sadly smiled. It all ended too soon. Right now, she has to get stronger and keep up with both of her teammates. "She was very knowledgeable about the human body so I should strive harder! Yosh! I'm gonna give it my all!"

Sakura exclaimed with her fists hanging in the air, earning herself quite a few stares while she's walking in the village. Having realized what was going on, Sakura lowered her hands and looked down at the pavement, blushing in embarrassment. She was starting to act like Naruto in public!

Well, it's not really a bad thing but still!

.

.

.

.

.

"Sakura! Hurry and stabilize his condition! I'm a bit busy over here!"

"Hai, Shishou!"

.

.

.

.

.

"A job well done, you little brat. Keep this up, you're quite the fast learner." Tsunade grinned at her little apprentice, who returned her a grin of her own.

"Thank you, Shishou!"

.

.

.

.

.

"Now, we'll start with strength. You're a very strong girl, Sakura. You just haven't capitalized on it very much. Right now, we're going to do drills with and without chakra with training weights on." Tsunade smirked as she thought of thousands and thousands of drills she'll put Sakura into.

Meanwhile, Sakura refused to think she can't do it. No matter how dangerous, ridiculous and strenuous it is on her body, she'll take it all head on!

.

.

.

.

.

Currently, Sakura takes back what she decided a couple of days ago. Why is she even training with Lee and Gai?!

.

.

.

.

.

The pinkette dropped on the ground with heavy breaths. It was her first day training with them and she feels like she's ready to keel over. It feels like she's going to throw up but held it in. If she has to go through this every day, then she will!

No matter how ridiculous, strenuous and outrageous her training regime might be, she'll do it!

.

.

.

.

.

Um, can she lose the spandex? It doesn't... really fit her style.