Chapter 6

Your POV

You had skipped breakfast. You didn't feel like eating... but now you were walking to the classroom. You pass by Severus as he walks out of his chambers. He walks next to you. "Ready for the first day of brewing?" You ask him as you see the classroom door. "Not in the slightest." He mumbles to you as you 2 enter.

After giving the assignment, the kids were hard at work. You were observing and standing next to Severus. Suddenly, a Gryffindor's pot then blew up, but only enough to cover their face in ash. Severus sighs. "10 points from Gryffindor, for your incompetence." He says to the Gryffindor. You hold in you laughs and snickered with a smile on your face. He looks over to you. "What is so funny?" He asks. "Well- pht! Your first potion blew up in your face too!" He rolls his eyes as everyone holds in their laughter. "You were no better! You couldn't be anywhere without breaking anything" he says to you, crossing his arms. "My mother lost so much pottery to you!" The kids started to laugh. "SEVY!!!" You groan. The students stop. "Sevy?" Asks Harry. WHY?!?!?! You scream at yourself. You go red. You walk out of the room, without a word.

*Time Skip*

You had gone back to the class after 3 class periods. Unfortunately, word had spread around the castle by then. But the students knew that they shouldn't say any thing because 12 student already had detention from Snape and 100 points lost from each house. It was awkward for you and Severus to work after what you said.

Many periods later, you were on your last one. Severus was out in the hall yelling at a Gryffindor for using the nickname. The Hufflepuffs then started to ask you stuff. They were the 7th years and they loved to talk with you, when they had the chance. "So if Sevy is his first name-" a girl Hufflepuff whispers to you "What's his last name?" You smile and lean over to her. "Sevy Snavy." You say to her and she chuckles. The name quickly spread across the Hufflepuffs, but it never crossed to the Gryffindors. Severus eventually came back in with the Gryffindor. He was unaware of the Hufflepuffs knowing his nickname, where he got it, his once crush, his once bully, and your love for him. Boy... now that you think about it... the Hufflepuffs know more about Severus and you than your parents. Huh! Go figure!