Chapter 13

Your Pov

When I saw Sevy take a swig of his drink! I couldn't help but get excited! I wondered if he would get old or younger! It would be a treat to see tiny little Sevy again! We continued our conversation until lunch was over. I waited all day to hear from Sevy but I got nothing. I was started to get worried when he didn't show for the rest if the day. Taking matters into my own hands, I walked into his chambers.

When I opened the door, I immediately went to his bedroom. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of not knocking and just opened the door asking if he was alright. When I opened the door, I was shocked to see and 11 year old Severus standing next to a mirror looking at himself in his now giant clothing. He looked at you and his face when red, with embarrassment and anger. "(Y-Y/N)! What did you do to me?!" You didn't answer, you just stared. It was that same little boy you feel in love with.

"I need an answer!" Sevy yelled, raising his arms which flailed his long sleeves. Resisting the erge to laugh, I leaned on the wall. "Well, what do you thing happened?" You asked. "You obviously gave me an aging potion! This could be permanent for all I know!" He yelled. To be honest, you liked that idea. Sevy then proceeded to rant about how dangerous this was and why you shouldn't pull pranks on anyone. You honestly did listen. Like a teen crushing on someone, you just stared with your head in your hand. He looked so adorable ranting.

After all that was over, he finally calmed down. "So, how are we going to handle this?" He asked, looking up at me. Wait, he's looking up at me. Omg, he's shorter than me! I really did get a lot taller! Sevy looked you confused as I smiled. "What's going o-" he was cut off by you leaning on his shoulder. "I forgot how short you were at 11!" You chuckled. His face goes red. "I-I'M NOT SHORT!" he retorts but his voice cracked. You burst out laughing. He then scowled at you, which was just as intense as his one when he's normal age.

"Ok ok!" You chuckle. Sevy continued to scowl as you looked at him. He was so cute like this. Not realizing, you stared for a good 5 minutes before Severus snapped in your face. "Earth to (Y/N)! Lord, stop staring!" He yelled. You looked away, embarrassed. Sevy then proceeded to give you a lecture about all this, but who listened to that? All you got was that he looked so cute as a 11 year old. So innocent you could almost- Nope! You stopped yourself before you went into the gutter. He doesn't see me like that anyway...

It is done! Sorry about not posting, school. Anyway, tell you read again! Bye!