Chapter 11

Please give credit for the next prank to EvergreenFairy20, who gave me the idea. And for those who read Why Me, I'll most likely post more on this story. Don't worry, I'll still continue it! But I'm slowly running out of ideas for Why Me and this one is so fresh and new! Sorry for my rambling, onto the story!

Your POV

Word about you prank spread far and wide, reaching even the clueless of people. Severus didn't even come to breakfast, fearing a big embarrassment.  You tried to get him out of his room, but he wouldn't listen to you. You ended up having to teach class that day. You were writing something down when you spot 2 certain Gryffindors grabbing some ingredients that weren't part of today's potion.

It may have been a while since you've made one, but you knew the ingredients for an aging potion. You stared at the twins, wondering what they could be planning. Muttering to yourself, you ran over everything it could be used for. Didn't seem likely they were aging a plant. What about themselfs? No, unless they wanted to turn into hairy old men. What about a prank? Most likely. But who, out of all of Hogwarts, would they- oh... you...

Sighing to yourself, you mentally prepared for this. After a bit, you though "The f*ck with it" and walked over to the boys. They noticed you coming and tried to hide their extra pot.

"What are you boys going to do with that?" You asked them. "Nothing." They replied innocently in unison. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. By now the whole class was looking at you. "Who is that potion for?" You asked in a stern voice. Both boys start to sweat. "No one?" They reply. You gave them the glare. Not just a simple glare. But a motherly glare you can only really find on their mother.

The boys then confessed to everything, right then and there. Everything they were going to do to you and how. You sigh, deciding not to punish them due to them admitting everything. Class ended a while later and the finished potion was sitting on your desk. You wondered what to do with it. But the idea you came up with almosted seemed too mean.

So you bottled up the potion and took your idea to Dumbledore. It was lunch time and you saw Severus outside of his room eating in the great hall. Deciding not to bother him, you continued to Dumbledore's office. When you arrived and went up the steps, you saw the headmaster writing at his desk.

"(Y/N), what brings you here?" He asked, setting his quill down. "I wanted to ask you something, headmaster." You reply, sitting in a chair. He nodded and waited for you to speak. "So," you started. "You know the prank me and a few Gryffindor's pulled this morning?" The headmaster nodded before you continued. "Well, the twins decided to try and get me after Sevy's prank. So you brewed up an aging potion. Caught them in the act of course, and I was wondering what I could use the potion for." Dumbledore thought for a moment.

"Well, we could put it into storage but I feel that won't satisfy you or the twin's desires for the potion." He replies. You smile. He chuckles at this. You both knew who they were going to use it on. Although it would be mean, it'll be worth it.

CLIFFHANGER!!! HA HA! This'll be fun to write! Anyway, me and my family and driving across the country, so expect a lot of chapters. Till you read again! Bye!