Chapter 4

Lucia's P.O.V.
I walked into school the next day. It was Friday.
"Hey girls"
"Hey Lucia"
"Hey did you guys hear about Kens party tonight?"
"Yeah you guys going?"
"Yeah"
"Cool okay see you guys at lunch!" Kaycee yelled out to them
"Hey do you guys want to come over to my house before the party so we can all get ready together?"
"Yeah sounds good!" Kaycee said
"Im down" i added and we walked off to english.
——————
The rest of the day went by pretty fast. The party was all anybody could talk about. I'm pretty sure the whole school was invited.
At lunch all the girls could not stop talking about what they're going to wear or who's gonna be there and so on.
"Lucia have you ever been to a party before?"
"Yeah, my friends at home are party animals so I usually have to keep them in control" i said laughing thinking about my best friends Lili and Camila. They were the life of the party, every weekend was a different party with them, and the partys in Spain are crazy. The legal drinking age there is 16.
"What are the parties like in Spain?" Tati asked me
"They're crazy. Legal drinking age there is 16." I said taking a sip of water
"16?!?!?"
i nodded
"Every weekend there is at least 3 or 4 parties in town"
"Thats so cool"
"Yeah"
—————————————————
The rest of the day went by really fast. I walked over to josh's car and hopped in. We drove home. I walked into the kitchen.
"Hello, Ursula"
"Hello Lucia!" She said pulling a batch of cupcakes out of the oven
"Is it okay if i sleep over Kaycee's house tonight?" I said nervously
"Kaycee? Kaycee Rice? Of course!" She said smiling "josh can drive you over when you're ready, isn't that right Josh" she yelled the last part
"Yeah sure whatever" he said from the living room.
I happily walked upstairs and started packing for tonight.
—————————-
"Hey you ready?" Josh yelled
"Yeah, be down in one second!" I yelled back down
I quickly grabbed my stuff and walked down the stairs.
"Bye!"
"Have fun!"
"See you tomorrow!"
I shut the door and walked outside into Josh's car.
"Do you know how to get there?" I asked
"Yeah" he started the car
——————————
"Hey girl!" Kaycee said pulling me through the door, waving at josh. She pulled me by my arm all the way upstairs to her room where Taylor was already getting ready.
"Hey Lucia" she was curling her hair
"Hey"
For most of the time we just talked about school the girls talked about dance for a little bit. Finally about an hour later we were ready for the party.

I was wearing this

Taylor was wearing this

And kaycee was wearing this

We all looked really good. We walked downstairs and Kaycee's older brother drove us to Ken's house.
You could tell when we were getting close because you could hear the loud music. He dropped us off and we went inside. It was so crowded so i grabbed Taylor's arms and she led me through the crowd. We eventually found Bailey, Tati and Tahani. They all looked super cute.

Bailey was wearing this

Tahani was wearing this

And Tati being the fashion queen she is was wearing this

"Wow you guys all look so good!" I said "Thanks you as well" "Alright I'll see you guys around?" Bailey said walking away "Going to Ken already I see" said Kaycee wiggling her eyebrows "Shut up" Bailey said rolling her eyes laughing "Are ken and b...

"Thanks you as well"
"Alright I'll see you guys around?" Bailey said walking away
"Going to Ken already I see" said Kaycee wiggling her eyebrows
"Shut up" Bailey said rolling her eyes laughing
"Are ken and bailey dating?" I asked confused
"Yes. No. Kind of."kaycee tried to explain
"They're a thing" said Taylor putting air quotations around thing.
I nodded.
All the girls started walking to the couch. I followed.
We just talked. 5 min later Tati went to get a drink with Tahani and both of them got caught up talking with two guys.
So it was just me, Taylor and Kaycee. The girls started talking about dance. I had to go to the bathroom.
"Hey i have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back" i said standing up
"Okay" Taylor said
I got up off the couch and walked down the hallway and turned the corner.
"Oh I'm sorry" i said bumping into someone
"It's fine don't wor-Lucia?"
A/n
Ooooofffff cliff hanger. Also thanks so much for 50 reads already I'm so happy you guys like the book! Stay tuned!
- lizzy