Chapter 5

Lucia's P.O.V.
It's fine don't wor-Lucia?"
I looked up. Josh. 
"Hey" he said not really paying attention.
Someone called his name"text me when you leave so I know you got home safe. My Mom will kill me if you don't come home in one piece"
I nodded and laughed. I walked past him into the bathroom
——————————————————
I walked back to the couch "Hey Lucia"
"Hey, lets go dance" i said
"Yeah sure" kaycee said getting up Taylor did the same. All three of us walked over to where people were dancing and joined in. No tears left to cry by Ariana Grande was playing. We danced laughing at how bad we were. After Despacito came on. "OMG I LOVE THIS SONG" i yelled over the loud music. Kaycee and Taylor responded with something along the lines of me too but i couldn't really hear. I knew every word by heart. The two both just laughed at me but were also kind of amazed. We danced for a little while longer until we all got tired and decided to go back to Kaycee's house. When we got back to Kaycee's house i remembered that Josh told me to text him when I got back. So i sent him text saying that  I was at Kaycee's house with Kaycee and Taylor. We all got into pj's and watched a bunch of movies and ended up falling asleep on the couch.
——————————————————————
"Wakey, wakey" Kaycee said lifting open my eyelids. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. She moved over to Taylor and pulled the blanket from Taylor's hands.
"Ughhh Kaycee what time is it" Taylor said
"10:30"
"It's too early go back to bed"
"Nuh-Huh"
"Yes"
"No c'mon we have the whole day ahead of us to do whatever we want"
"Yes and I want to sleep" Taylor said annoyed pulling her blanket back.
"Fine guess I'll just have all the waffles by myself" Said kaycee getting up and walking towards the kitchen.
"Waffles? You should've just started with that" Taylor said jumping up out of her spot and dashing into the kitchen. I laughed, got up and made my way to the kitchen where Taylor was already shoving a waffle in her mouth.
"So i guess you like waffles Taylor?" I giggled. She was about to say something when Kaycee butted in
"Likes is an understatement, Taylor would become a waffle if she could"
Taylor tried to deny it but all she could do was simply nod because she knew it was true.
"So what do you guys want to do today?"
"I dunno"
"We could go swimming"
"Kaycee its raining outside" i said
"Oh yeah" she said chuckling to herself.
"I think i might just go home" i said
"No whyyyyy?" Kaycee said
"Great more waffles for me" said Taylor grabbing one off my plate.
"Are you ever not thinking about waffles?" Kaycee said giggling
"No not really"
I laughed. "I have gymnastics tryouts this week and i need to practice"
"Wait i thought you were doing cheer?"
"Well i thought about it and thought about it some more and i realized it was just too fake, like I'm not the one to stand on the sidelines and yell "Be aggressive" saying this in an annoying voice.
"I guess you're right, you really are not one to do that" Taylor said laughing
"Oooooh what if we went to an open gym?" Kaycee suggested
"A what?" Taylor said
"An open gym, basically we go to a gymnastics place and we can do anything we want for an hour" i explained
"Yeah and you said you wanted to practice for tryouts today so what better way to do it than with your two best friends kaycee said hugging us both making a 'friendship sandwich' she called it.
"Or a friendship waffle" Taylor said
"Whatever. What do you guys think?"
"Yeah that would be fun" i said
"Great c'mon lets go get ready"
"But there is still one more waffle left" Taylor said
Kaycee walked over to where the waffle was and threw it in the trash. "Not anymore now lets go get ready"
"It was a perfectly goof waffle" Taylor pouted as she got out of her chair.
"Yeah yeah c'mon lets go get ready" kaycee said dragging us both upstairs
———————————————
"Okay you two ready to go?"
"Yeah I think so"
"Okay, KYYYLIIEEEE" kaycee yelled down the hallway
"Yeah baby sis?" Kylie, Kaycee's older sister said poking her head through the door.
"Can you drive us to the open gym?"
"Yeah sure, let me grab the keys. Meet you out in the car."
"M'kay"
We all started heading out into the car.
"I'm so excited are you Lucia?"
"Yeah, I haven't been to a gym in like 3 years"
"Okay ready to go ladies?" Kylie said getting in the car
"Yep"
"Okay when you're finished text me and I'll come pick you up and after we can go get fro-yo"
"Is that what we had the other day?" I asked
"Yeah"
"That was sooooooo good" i said
"Wait Lucia you had never had fro-yo before that?"
"Nope, that was the first time, gelato and ice cream are more of a thing in Spain"
"It's so good right?"
"Oh yeah, so much better than ice cream, can we actually get some after?"
"Heck yeah, I'm always up for some fro-yo"
"Okay we're here girls" Kylie said. "Have fun!"
"Bye Kylie see you later!"
The three of us hopped out of the car and into the gym. It smelt like sweat and chalk. We all signed up, paid and walked into the gym onto the blue mats.
"So what do you guys want to do first?" Kaycee said bouncing up and down
"We should probably stretch a little, so we don't get hurt" Taylor said
"Yes probably a good idea" i added laughing at how excited kaycee was.
———————————————-
"That was so fun!" Kaycee squealed walking out of the gym.
"Yeah, Lucia you're really good I'm sure you will make the team" Taylor added
"Thanks, okay now fro-yo time"
"Heck yeah it is" said Kaycee
"Kylie, off to the fro-yo place!" Kaycee said getting in the car.
When we got there i practically sprinted through the doors and over to the fro-yo
"Oh god it's like Taylor and her waffles all over again" Kaycee said laughing
A/N
Hey guys!!!! So I hope you are enjoying the book so far, lots more to come. I am trying to post at least once a week but I can't make any promises because my schedule can get pretty busy but I will try my best. Love you guys!
Peace out
-Lizzy