Zalgofied OC

Real Name: Penny Winchester

Zalgofied Name: Hidden Secret

Other Self: Hunger 

Age: 13

Sex (Gender): Female

Sexual bio: Asexual

Relationship: None

Personality:
-Penny: Nice but a bit sarcastic

-Hidden Secret: Cold and sarcastic and can be very serious

looks:

-Penny: A dark brown ponytail, a green shirt, denim pants, and black boots (Dark brown eyes)

-Hidden Secret: Her charcoal colored long hair is rather messy with short dark red highlights in the front. She has red iris' and black scleras, like most of Zalgo's minions. A mouth that is elongated to the far end of her cheeks, however they are separated from the main mouth by flesh. A cup like shirt collar with black top sleeves that almost resemble leaves, while her bottom sleeves are the same color as the shirt. Her muted green shirt has tail coats on both the back and front of it, pointed rather sharply. In the middle is an arrowesque shape, pointed upward, with an eye in the middle. The eye can morph into another mouth and back. Her legs are cut off by the knees but remain there by some kind of dark magic, clearly seeing the blood but not the bone. 

-Hunger: It is almost like a mannequin. Stitched eyes and mouth, while many mouths cover the unstable body. A mouth with a large eyeball on the top of its head, a huge almost taunting mouth covers the chest diagonally, smaller mouths on the right shoulder and left waist. All limbs are cut off and bleeding profusely. 

State: Sane or Insane

Proxy: Zalgo

Enemies: Every other CreepyPasta that is opposing Zalgo

Neutral: None

"Friends": Broken Hearted

Dating: None

"Family": None

Method of killing: Stabbing, Poisoning, Corruption, and Virtual Reality

Weapons: A Self-Made Demonic Axe

Favorite Color: None

Love's: Silence.

Hobbies: Doing her work and feeding the eye in the middle.

Hates: Nothing

Backstory: Go Read "The Eye of Majora" when I add the backstory