Dream Daddy Extra

S: Well wasn't that fun to make!? XD

P: We've wasted precious time while making this, it was worth it.

S: Anyways, I thought of a little game we do before we end this book~

P: Uh huh!

S: Say who would be seme and uke~! Sancho or one of the Dream Daddy characters~

P: Yup!

Sancho - Uke Seme (Reason: He kind of acts like a tsundere to Brian/He's shorter. Sancho is also Is very kind and pretty motherly/fatherly to Daisy.)

VS

Brian - Seme (Reason: He seems to be a controlling force. A size difference, and a little tease even if Brian doesn't notice.)

Sancho - Uke (Reason: Very shy when they first meet, and very blushy. Kind of a music noob)

VS

Mat - Seme Uke (Reason: He's a very cool dude. He's sweet, lovable, awkward, and downright handsome seriously look at the fanart! How could I forget, music puns!)

Sancho - Uke (Reason: He lets Joseph take the lead and doesn't really try to be a leader around him. I'm sure you can all imagine it now~ Sanxy leave!)

VS

Joseph - Seme (Reason: He's pretty confident and responsible, since he raises four children and has a wife. With that he's definitely gotta take action, not to mention he's pretty forward during the first meeting with him. Not in the rude kind of way just a polite way. Oh and one more thing he's a bucking cul- spoilers, CULT LEADER!)

S: Me and Psycho letterly just, Just put Seme and Uke down with no thought! XD

P: YUP!

Sancho - Uke (Reason: Shorter then him. He knew Sancho during college so he probably knows how to sweet talk Sancho. He's also kind of reliant on Craig.)

VS

Craig - Seme (Reason: Just like Joseph he has responsibility and takes action. He takes care of 3 kids, gets fit almost everyday, and has to swap turns with his exwife. He's confident with some minor flaws.)

Sancho - Seme/Uke (Reason: He's very even with Hugo, he doesn't take any leads but he doesn't follow him.)

VS

Hugo - Seme/Uke (Reason: He's intellectual, he knows what to do but isn't harsh and isn't soft. He's just in the middle)

Sancho - Uke (Reason: He's very VERY awkward and nervous around him, the first encounter with Robert was when he had multiple shots of whiskey and did cocaine! I think he would be pretty wary with him honestly)

VS

Robert - Seme (Reason: It's fucking Robert. He's gruff, aggressive (not in a bad way), edgy, tough, deadly handsome, and let not forget if you do have sex with Robert in the game, he's top, no matter who you are. But he does have his soft spot in the end, but he would still make the first move)

Sancho - Seme Uke (Reason: Sancho admires how much of a gentleman he is, and would probably never like, try to take the lead.)

VS

Damien - Uke Seme (Reason: He's suave and proper, like you'd expect. He's kind and gentle, sometimes a little too much. Perhaps its best for him to simply say, "Ladies first.")