iv.

❝IMAGINE

IMAGINE...

You've always been supportive of all sexualities, all people who differ from the norm and this is something you've quite known for, actually — how kind and encouraging you are, no matter what. Yet, when you start to question your own sexuality, it becomes a challenge for you, one that you struggle to overcome. It's not that you think there's something wrong with the idea, but it's a change you weren't prepared for and coming to terms with it all takes you your fair share of time.

Your unwillingness to bring it up with your friends makes it harder, even. You've decided to figure it all on your own, and for months, you do — however, eventually, your friendship with one Chloe Decker gives you the courage you need to speak up. You know she isn't one to judge, but you can't help but except the worst as you tell her you have something to say, something you've discovered about yourself. But, when you finally do tell her, she is nothing but supportive.

Y/N, you're so brave, thank you so much for telling me. And besides, there is nothing that you could tell me that would change the way I feel about you. You're important, to me, and to everyone else, too.

» i know i'm a few days
late but i planned this in
honor of national coming
out day, though it's never
"late" to appreciate all the
super awesome people who
might relate to this imagine.
whether you're out yet or not,
know that you are valid and
awesome and always have a
safe space on my profile
💖💕💘💓💞💗💝