🌷 epilouge: ethereal 🌷

In the end, the angel did spread his wings and flew as high as he could into the sky.

Far from the liars.

Far from the troubles.

Far away to a place of heaven.

But, I went with him instead of him leaving me behind. We still remained near the place where our love flourished and still saw our best friends as much as we could.

Everytime I wake up in the morning, I would have a perfect view of his fluffy blonde hair complementing his sunkissed skin. The sunlight shining on his body, as if the heavens were presenting its prince to me.

Taehyung's hand is placed on my waist from the night before when he'd gently rub circles on my waist to lure me to sleep. I always moved closer to him to put my face against his chest and hear his heartbeat.

It always thumps a certain rhythm as if he already knows I'm against him and it makes my heart beat the same way at his response.

I wonder why did Kim Taehyung, the most ethereal and kind hearted human being in the world, decided to fall for me.

I feel lucky when he says my name before telling me he loves me.

I feel lucky when he takes me to art museums to show me paintings I never knew could exist and he talks passionately about them.

I feel so goddamn lucky when Taehyung would play music on his phone and take my hands to slow dance with me. His body flushed with mine as he sang along in his deep voice and we swayed together. Taehyung's honey brown eyes staring deep into my eyes as he sang sweet words to me.

I don't know what I would be if I never had fallen off that swing and Kim Taehyung happebed to be carrying a bandage.

I push back the thought of never meeting Taehyung and focus on the warmth he gives me each time I'm near him.

Instead, I imagine years from now where I'm old beside Taehyung and still see him as the most ethereal human being to ever exist.

________________________

Kirby Note:
That's the end of ethereal and i hope you all enjoyed it!! Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting on my first story 'cause that was what kept me going whenever I felt stuck. I love you all(no homo but all the homo) UwU