~1~ *Edited*

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming

Or the moment of truth in your lies

When everything feels like the movies

Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

~Iris Goo Goo Dolls 

The three Doms were best friends; they shared everything. Once they were older, they fell in love and bought a sub, Michael. They all fell in love with each other. After 3 years, they all talked about starting a family. No one noticed, because they were too caught up talking about how happier they would be if they started a family soon, it was just Luke, who looked more not okay with the idea of having a kid so soon. It's not like he didn't want kids because of course, he does it's just they're so young, he doesn't want to be a father yet. Luke was so scared to speak up though, just seeing how his boyfriends were so happy, he didn't want to ruin the moment, about how he doesn't want a kid just yet.

That all changed one night they never wore protection.

~~~~~

Michael, with shaky hands, looked down at the pregnancy test. Michael was ecstatic, he just couldn't put words to what he was feeling. Michael stood up and walked over to the full-length mirror in the bathroom right beside the sink. Michael put his hands on his stomach and smiled so wide it hurt.

"Hi baby," Michael whispered is the baby that was growing inside of him.

Michael kept thinking of how his doms would react to the news. He didn't think any of their reaction would be bad. They always talked about starting a family, so he didn't think anything but good things. The thing Michael was thinking about the most was how he was going to tell them. Should he be romantic and make a candlelight dinner or just yell out the news. Michael went with the first option, it sounded way better.

Michael walked down the stairs to start making dinner, he would make his doms favorite dinner; steak and mashed potatoes. He started to make the steak first and the potatoes. While everything was cooking, he set up the table with the fanciest plates and wine cups they had. Michael was just fixing everything now to make it perfect. Michael jumped when he felt a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around his small torso, he instantly knew it was Ashton.

"Hey baby," Ashton whispered in Michael's ear.

"Hi", Michael breathed out as he felt Ashton breath hit his ear.

"Why are you making such a fancy dinner baby boy?" Ashton said when he finally let go of Michael.

"What? Can I not make my beautiful family something special?"

"Okay, sorry baby," Ashton said before he kissed Michael's forehead.

"When do Cal and Luke get home?" Michael asked as he finally got back to setting the food on the table.

"I guess around-" Ashton gets cut off by the door opening and closing as footsteps were heard and voices getting louder when they walk into the kitchen.

"Now." Ashton finished. Michael let out a giggle.

"Honey, I'm home." Calum sang as he made himself known when he stepped into the kitchen.