Epilogue

The hardest thing I'd ever do

Is say goodbye and walk slowly away from you

But I'll do it

~Don't You Ever Forget About Me, Sleeping With Sirens

*Ok why the heck does this remind me of romeo and Juliet?*

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It has been four years since the day that Michael and Luke took their lives. Ashton and Calum have been slowly getting over that their two other lovers have been taken away from them. Calum and Ashton both stayed together, they never met anyone else so it was just them and there were fine with that. Ashton and Calum have decided, when the two years have past since Michael and Luke died, they both adopted a baby girl, Jess. She was already 1 years old when they got her they let her know who Luke and Michael were so she has 3 daddies and a mom.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It's the 4 year anniversary of Michael and Luke's death. Ashton and Calum wanted to go see them while going see their grave. Ashton has been completely destroyed over their death and the death of their baby. He's been getting better over the years, he's still hurt that his two lovers are gone but he still has Calum and he's thankful for that; he couldn't bare the thought of losing Calum too.

Ashton and Calum arrived at the graveyard with Jess holding Calum's hand with her chubby little ones.

"Daddy?" The little brown haired girl asked.

"Yes baby?" Calum questioned.

"Is this where Mommy and Dada are?" The 3 year old asked her daddy.

Calum looked at Ashton shocked of how her baby was so smart for her age.

"Ya baby." Ashton budded in.

Ashton looked at the stones in front of him he sighed as he racked his eyes over the cursive letters.

'An Angels going home'

Ashton loved that quote because it summoned up Michael, Luke and their baby. Ashton picked up Jess and put her on his hip. Calum snuggled into Ashtons side as he smiled at them.

"I miss you guys so much." Calum spoke.

"We all do." Ashton added on.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

What they all didn't know was that Michael was right behind them holding a 4 year old boy, Colin he named him. Colin looked all lot like all of them. He had Ashton's tanned skin with Calums black hair. Colin had sky blue eyes like Luke well his face looked like all three of them put together.

Luke walked behind them wrapping his arms around Michael and his son.

"I miss them." Michael spoke after Luke kissed his cheek.

"I miss them too but i'm so happy that they're happy."

"I'm happy too i just wish that we all could be together even Jess." Michael sighed as he kissed Colin as he giggled. "I wish we could have met her for real."

"I know."

Michael wished that he was still alive with Luke with their son and their baby girl Jess. Michael wanted to be able to kiss Ashton and Calum but he couldn't because he was dead along with Luke and their son. Michael was only happy that Luke was there with him and there son was her too so he wasn't alone completely. Michael still felt that hole in his heart without Calum and Ashton but he couldn't do anything about that.

When Michael first died, he was alone. He was scared after a day of watching his family. He was sad that he couldn't be with them he hated see them sad especially Luke. He watched as Luke killed himself as well he tried yelling for him to stop, but nobody could hear it was only him.

After Luke died, Michael found him on the other side and he forgave Luke. Michael found his baby boy and they raised him. Michael didn't really understand how Colin was with them, but it didn't matter. He was just happy he was.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Luke and Michael watched as Calum and Ashton told them that they loved them and miss them. They both wished they could hear them but they couldn't so they were left with empty words.

"We love you too." Michael spoke as he kissed Ashton and Calum's cheeks.

"And we miss you." Luke added.

For some reason, Ashton and Calum felt like their presents were behind them so they smiled as they both thought they were truly there.

"We love you so much. i'm so happy that you guys are in a better place." Calum spoke as he took Jess and Ashton's hand as they walked away from Michael and Luke.

"We love you too my loves."

*Ok guys thats it thats the end of this book. I want to say thank you for the people who voted and read!"